we are?

I woke up and saw Max on the floor,snoring,so I immediately looked at my phone.We were almost late.

"Maxine Baker,wake up!We're late!"I exclaim and she groans as she gets up.

"Get ready."I tell her.

I was already dressed and ready while she was now on the bed.

"Wake up!"I tell her.

As soon as we get outside we go to her house and she runs to her room.

"Why are you here?"Ellen asks.

"Oh,nothing."I say and Max enters the living room and sees us talking.

"We have to leave!"She says and we both leave,laughing.

"It's your fault.You made us sing along to One Direction songs."She laughed.

~~~

"Where were you?"Abby asks.

"We overslept."I say.

"I can see that."She says and laughs at Maxine's messy hair.

"Hey."Marcus walks towards us and kisses me and I hear Max and Abby gasp.

"Are you dating again?"Ginny asks as she and Hunter walk towards us.

"Yeah."He says and puts his arm around me.

"We are?"I asks and look confused at him. "Not that I'm complaining."I smile.

"Why wait?"He asks and we both smile.

"Does this mean we're all good?"I ask and look at the whole group.

"Yeah."Max says.

"Finally."I sigh.

"What are your plans for today?"Marcus asks me.

"We are having a Harry Potter movie marathon."I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"See y'all later."Max says and we all go separate ways.

~~~
Marcus and I were at my house and we were planning to watch Harry Potter,when Ginny and Hunter came alonga and also stayed with us in the living room.A few minutes later Max came.

"What are you doing here?"I laugh.

"Ginny invited me."She says and sith on the couch.

I started the movie and everyone was watching it.

"We should get away from here."Marcus wishpers and kisses me on the head.I look up and kiss him again,which slowly turned into a makeout session.

"You two are gross."Max comments and we both pull away.

"Enjoy your movie."Marcus says and takes me in a bridal way taking me to my room.

"Ew!"Max yells and they all laugh.

We spent the rest of the night cuddling and talking.

"I love you."He says in a sleepy voice.

"I love you too."I say back.

A/n:Soo,I was actually thinking about this being the last chapter so let me know if you want some more!If not I will jusg complete it and it'll be done!I will make anothe Marcus fanfiction🤫