as a family

"Hey!"Zion says as I enter the house with Georgia.

"What are you doing?"I ask.

"I thought we could bring dinner over to the Bakers as a family."Zion says.

"I'll go change and call Ginny so don't you dare leave without me."I say and run upstairs.

~~~

I end up wearing grey sweatpants and a grey hoodie,but Ginny wears a green shirt and some jeans.

"Guess what?"Maxine asks excitedly.

"Sophie found out she got into NYU early decision."Max says.

"That's amazing.Imagine all the cute couple stuff you can do."I say and she smles.

"Exactly."

"Everyone come grab a plate."Zion says and we all sit at the table.

"Should I go get Marcus?"I ask Ellen.

"He's resting."She replies sweetly.

"Ok."I mumble.

"So,Ginny how's Hunter?"Ellen asks.

"He's great."She says and I can definetely say something's wrong.The dinner was so awkward.

"Excuse me.I have to go to the bathroom."I say,breaking the silence and quickly leaving.

~~~

He was asleep in his room and I was never happier to see someone.

"Marcus."I wishper.

"Hey!"I hear Padma say.

"I was just looking for the bathroom."I quickly find an excuse.

"Brought him his homwork.His mom said I could come up."She says.

"Do you like him?"Padma asks.

"What?No."

"Look,he's not gonna b good to you.He's only gonna hurt you.He's messed up.He's such a dumb guy.And,I think he likes you too."Padma says and leaves but I stop her.

"Please don't tell anyone."I ask her and she nods.

I look one more time at him,before I leave.

~~~

Max was crying about her break up with Sophie and all the girls brought at least something to make her feel better.

"I thought she loved me back."Max says.

"She's not on your level."Abby says trying to calm Max down.

"Screw her."Norahsays.

"She's missing out.You're the best and Sophie doesn't deserve you."I say and hug her.

She was now eating Oreos when I realized that it's my perfect chance.

"I have to go to the bathroom."I say.

~~~

I quietely knocked on his door and he turned around slowly.

"Hey."He says and for some reason I was crying.

"Hi."I reply and wipe my eyes.

"What's wrong?"He asks and smiles.

"I just couldn't imagine what hapened if I lost you.And I have so much shit going on and I missed you.Why have you been ignoring my texts?Are you mad at me?"I ask and cryeven harder.

"I wasn't ignoring you.I haven't seen my phone since the accident,it's probably on the side of the road somewhere."He says and I sob,with a stupid smile on my face.

"Calm down."He says and stands up to hug me.I hugged him back and I felt safe,I always did when I was around him.

"That night,I was comin to tell you I-"He starts but gets interrupted by Abby.

"Hey,what's up?"Sh says in complete shock.

"Max was trying to get Sophie,thought I should get ya."She says and I look at Marcus before we leave.

"Abby."I call her.

"I don't need to know anything about that.And I don't think Max wants to find out that you've been secretely macking it with her twin brother."She says.

"I have to tell her."I sigh.

"No,you don't.If you tell her,you would destroy us."Abby says.

I messed up big time.