don't boo me

"Boo!"Me and Ginny say in unision as we walk in the kitchen.

"Don't boo me."Georgia says and we make a weird face.She was usually excited for Halloween,whatever.

"Ginny and I cracked the perfect Halloween movie marathon.Scream,Black Swan and The Shining."I say.

"The Shining is classic.Scream is camp.White people do the darndest things.Cap it off with Black Swan.It's contemplative,nuanced,eerily disturbing,and it has a message."Ginny continues.

"It has?"I ask as I take a waffle.

"I'm not sure what it is."Ginny says.

"Are we like geniuses?"I ask.

"Are you drunk again?I'm not gonna listen to all your bullshit again."Ginny laughs.

"Again?!"Mom exclaims.

"It wasn't bad,just two dinks."I lie ad Ginny hides her laugh.

Ginny was now famous for Hunter's song,of course it's any girls dream to have this kind of surprise.Hunter was amazing for that,but let's be honest that song wasn't it.

~~~

Max's mouth is dripping blood.

"What the hell?I love Halloween but not this much."I say.

"Ginny,I love your shirt!"Ihear a boy say.

"Wow,Ginny's like really famous."Norah says.

"It's getting annoying."Sam whines.

"You wish that song was about you."I say and she looks angrily at me.

"What costumes are we doing?"Abby asks.

"We can do a group one with Purge Masks."Ginny says.

"Too 2015."I say and everyone else nods.

"Halloween is the only day in the year when you can be whatever you want.So do something original."I say.

"Exactly."Norah says.

"What are you gonna wear then?"Ginny asks.

"Remember the outfit that Jules wore in Euphoria or Juliet in Romeo and Julie?"I asks and they nod."I was thinking something like that.

"Per-fect."Max says.

"Think of something original."I say and me and Max leave.

"What do you think about Britney Spears?"She asks me.

"Amazing."I say and we sit on a sofa.

"Can I-uh talk to you?"I hear Marcus ask.

"Incoming.Sophie.Seniors."Max says and quickly stands up.

"Be cool.Be cool.Be cool.Marcus,go!"She continues and I laugh at her behaviour.

"I'm gonna leave you to this,but don't forget to invite her to the party."I wishper in her ear and she nods fastly.

~~~

"What do you think about Golden Girls?"I ask the girls as I serve them the food.

"No.Varicose veins are not sexy."Max says.

"Good point."I say and leave.

"You needto stop with Marcus."I hear one of Padma's friends say.

"Why?It's fine.Stop worrying."She tells the girl.

"He hooks up with you,but he won't be your boyfriend?He sucks.Pluss,he's a sophmore."The other girl says.

"I like casual."Padma says and I leave to the four girls table again.

"Hear me out,Britney Spears."I say and wink at Max,cause she gave me the idea.

"Exactly,red jumpsuit,slutty stewardess,an all that stuff."I say and their eyes go wide.

"Thank you,it's perfect."Abby says.

~~~

Last nigh,Ginny went to see Hunter's family and mom had a date,so me and Austin watched Harry Potter.

It's Halloween!Me and the girls went to do face painting,cause why not?The kids were so happy and honestly it was really fun painting on their faces.

I was laughing at Abby and Max when I saw Marcus sitting next to me.

"What do you want?"I ask and laugh at his childish behavior.I was avoiding him only because I knew everytime we met something bad was happening,something wrong.

"A heart."He says and smiles.

"Seriously.What do you want?"I ask again and he moves closer.

"A heart."He repeats.

"Come on,get up."I laugh but he still didn't.

"So you're al popular now?"He says as I start drawing the heart shape.

"Why are you ignoring me?"He asks.

"Stay quiet."I say.

"You still hear those voices in your head?Or are you cool now?"He asks.

"What?"Max looks confused.

"Serena knowas what I'm talking about."Marcus says.

"Done."I say.

"At least it's something."He says.

"Oh wait,adults pay,5 bucks."I say and he smiles while all the girls laugh.

"Thanks."I say and take the money.

"I say and take the money