Three

"Clarke!" Finn said as he pulled the blonde away from the lake where they had abandoned Cassiopeia and Jasper for there own safety. The boy grabbed her hand and they both ran like their lives depended on it which in this case, it was.

The group of four ran and jumped through the forest of towering green trees. Their running was cut off when Monty fell on the ground.

"Monty. Get up." Octavia said as she grabbed Monty by his arms to help him up. But he was having a hard time because both him and Clarke noticed rotting, brown bones scattered all over the ground.

"Who are they?" Finn asked when he saw the bones.

Clarke grabbed one of the bones that just so happened to be a skull. It wasn't like the normal skulls they had. No, this skull was shaped differently. "What are they?" Clarke corrected Finn as she examined the skull.

"We are so screwed." Octavia said with a huffed voice.

The silence the group shared was broken when they heard Cassiopeia yell "stay away from me." They all shared worried looks, shortly after that, they heard Jaspers piercing scream.

Clarke dropped the skull she was holding and said "Jasper and Cassy are alive." The blonde ran back to the river.

"Clarke. Wait. Wait." He said as he got ahold of her. "Stay under the trees." He instructed and everyone obeyed. "They were right there." Finn stated when he couldn't see Jasper and Cassiopeia where they had left them.

"No. Here are they?" Monty asked.

"They took them." Clarke said in a matter of factly voice but was terrified.

*
*
The group of four made their way back to the Dropship to inform the rest of the delinquents what had happened during their trek but they hadn't expected to be welcomed with Wells and Murphy fighting. Again.

"Wells!" Clarke yelled. Wells was holding Murphy with one hand and was holding a little knife to his throat. "Let him go." She instructed and then Wells pushed Murphy to the ground. Murphy was about to attack Wells again but Bellamy held him back.

"Octavia. Are you alright?" He asked his sister when he saw her wounded. He immediately let go of the boy and rushed to his sisters aid.

"Yeah." She replied as she let her brother help her. She was really exhausted from all the running and her injured leg wasn't helping her case.

"Where's the food?" The curly haired boy asked the group.

"We didn't make it to Mount Wether." Finn replied as he took a seat on a boulder near by.

"Then what the hell happened out there?" The boy demanded.

"Hang on. Didn't Cassy go with you?" Murphy asked Clarke when he realised he hadn't seen her since yesterday after her smart comeback she had said to Octavia.

Clarke looked at him guilty. "We were attacked." Is all she said. What does that mean? Is Cassy okay? A million questions and thoughts were going through Johns mind.

"Attacked? By what?" Wells asked Clarke.

"Not what, who. Turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark... he wasn't the last Grounder." Finn responded and all the attention went to him. Everyone went dead silent comprehending the information they were given.

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground was wrong. There are people here. Survivors. The good news is that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us." Clarke addressed the crowd.

"Yeah, the bad news is the Grounders will." Finn finished Clarkes sentence.

"Where is Cassy?" Murphy asked after a moment of silence. Clarke hadn't answered his question from before so something bad must've happened.