Twelve

"My friends this is the historic Unity Day. Every year we mark the moment our ancestors of the 12 stations joined to form the Ark but this is the last time we do so while aboard her. Next year on the ground." Jaha said through the screen with a bunch of people clapping after his speech.

All of the delinquents where gathered near the drop ship where Raven and Cassiopeia had set up a screen so they could see this year's Unity Day.

"Right. After we did all the work. Someone shut him up." Miller said.

"You shut up, Miller. No one's forcing you to watch." Raven replied and Cassy chuckled.

"For 97 years, we have eked out an existence hoping that someday our descendants will return to Earth." Jaha continued talking but Cassiopeia was lost in her own thoughts.

"Whoo! Yeah! Monty strikes again! I call this batch Unity Juice! Who's thirsty?" Jasper called out wearing his black goggles as everyone cheered and followed him.

"There you go." Jasper said as he poured the liquid into the delinquents' cups.

Cassy was about to get her cup filled but she saw Octavia looking around her suspicious and then exited camp. Suddenly Cassy found herself quietly following the girl through the woods.

When it was getting darker Octavia stopped and observed a white flower that she grabbed and then continued on her way to the cave. "Why is she going to the Grounder?" Cassy as,Ed herself hesitant to follow but she knew that if anything happened to her Bellamy wouldn't forgive Cassy.

There where a few more flowers leading Octavia to Lincoln. In Cassy's opinion it was quite cute but this was t the time to think about love. When Octavia disappeared into the cave Cassy waited for a moment and entered it too.

"We'll make a warrior out of you yet." Cassy overheard Lincoln say to Octavia and then kissing sounds were heard. Cassiopeia's face burned from embarrassment so she quickly scurried out of the cave and waited outside until she thought they were done with their secret relationship.

*
*
After an hour Lincoln and Octavia emerged and kissed once again. "Took you long enough." Cassy said emerging from the shadows.

"Cassy?" Octavia asked as she grabbed Lincoln's wrist. "What are you doing here? Did Bellamy tell you to spy on me?" Octavia asked angrily.

Cassy chuckled. "No, I wanted to make sure you were alright." Cassy said. "Now I overheard earlier on your conversation before you had sex. I want in. Not on the whole making love thing. I want you to teach me how to fight and your language." I said.

"If Lincoln trains you then you don't utter a word to anyone about what you saw." Octavia said.

"You got yourself a deal." Cassiopeia replied with a smirk.

Octavia and Lincoln kissed again goodbye but this time Finn emerged from the shadows with a look of disbelief.

"Finn?" Cassy asked.

"Lincoln wait, wait, he's my friend!" Octavia said when Lincoln was ready to pounce on him with a knife in his hand.

"I think you lost this." Finn said and gave Lincoln the poisonous knife he used to try and kill Finn and Cassy.

After that they went back inside the cave and they all sat down. "What are you doing here?" Octavia asked Finn.

"I could ask you the same thing." He replied as he looked around the cave. "I could also ask how long you've know he speaks English. But I won't."

Then Finn grabbed a horn and said "you blew this when your people were hunting us. You saved our lives. I have to believe there's more like you."

"I stabbed you." Lincoln enlightened.