Season 2- 01

Cassy felt like she was in the white room for ever but in reality it had only been a few minutes since she woke up. She was extremely bored. She couldn't get up from the bed without pain coursing through her body.

The white door suddenly clicked open and two people came in. They were wearing blue hazmat suit. One of them carried a tray with food on and the other one was holding up a long syringe.

The person put down the tray next to her bed and then stepped back a few paces whilst the other person grabbed Cassy's arm and injected her. Cassiopeia didn't put up a fight because of the pain from her wound. She also thought that she couldn't escape yet so she rather played it off as obedient until she knew where she was.

"Who are you people?" Cassy asked as the person that injected her checked on her vitals.

"We're glad you survived Cassiopeia." The person said. She was a female. Her voice sounded sweet and high. "We thought for a minute that you wouldn't make it."

"You lost a lot of blood and it was even harder to find a match for your transfusion." The other person said. This time he was male.

"Yeah... my blood is different." Cassiopeia said suspiciously.

"You should be allowed to leave the quarantine ward in a day or two but you will be monitored by doctors every once in a while. Your friends have been worried sick about you." The female said.

"My friends?" Cassiopeia asked. She wasn't sure if she heard correctly.

"Yes, my dear, your friends." The female voice said. "But for now you have to rest."

The male and female then exited the room leaving Cassiopeia alone and less confused than before. She was relieved that her friends were okay according to this woman.

She did what the woman told her. She ate and rested. And the next thing she knew a person in the same costume came in wheeling a wheelchair.

"Hello there." He said. "You ready to go?"

Cassiopeia nodded and tried to get up but the struggle was real. She couldn't stand on her feet for a long time without passing out.

"Oh let me help you." The man said, picked her up and placed her on the wheelchair.

"Thanks." Cassiopeia croaked out. Her throat felt sandy from not talking to anyone. She hadn't seen anymore doctors or helpers go into her room after her encounter two days ago but every time she woke up from a slumber she saw a tray of food and a few pills awaiting her.

The man closed the door behind them and walked past several rooms just like Cassiopeia was in. They went inside an elevator and passed another hallway.

Cassiopeia looked around her. Many paintings were hung. With each passing step- or wheel in her case- she could hear multiple voices. Mostly happy ones.

The man quickly took of his suit. He was chubby with ginger hair and beard. He looked like he was in his late forties but the girl wasn't so sure.

"I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself, I'm David." He chuckled and extended his arm for a handshake.

"I'm Cassiopeia." She responded. After their meet and greet, David wheeled her into an open room. There were tables filled with food Cassy had forgotten about (like pancakes) and many people sat chatting to each other with wide smiles.

"I know, it's amazing." David said when Cassiopeia was speechless.

"Who are you people?" Cassiopeia said in amazement.

"Welcome to Mount Whether." An old man walked up to us. He wore a navy suit and his hair was white. "I'm Dante Wallace the 'leader' of our community."