Five

The group that had gone out hunting, quietly surrounded a black pig snorting loudly. Cassiopeia couldn't help much because she didn't have a handmade spear like the rest of the delinquents did so she just sat aside and looked out for any possible threats.

"Shh shh." Bellamy shushed the group. If they made noise then the pig would run away. Good thing about this pig was that it didn't have two heads like the first animal Cassiopeia had encountered.

"She's mine." Bellamy said and aimed his axe towards the pig. A rustling of bushes were heard and Bellamy swiftly turned around and threw his axe. It went straight threw a tree trunk. Next to that tree there was a twelve year old girl looking at the axe terrified.

"Bellamy!" Cassy said and then walked towards the girl. As the rest of the boys chased after the fugitive pig. "What's your name?" Cassy asked the petrified girl.

"Who the hell are you?" Bellamy asked the girl and walked towards both of them.

"Charlotte." She said and looked at Bellamy and Cassiopeia.

"I almost killed you." He said and looked at the girl with Atom by his side.

"Why aren't you back at camp?" Cassiopeia asked Charlotte. What was a little girl doing out here in the woods?

"Well, that guy who is dying. I just- I couldn't listen anymore." She responded with a little stutter. Cassy also joined the boys on this hunting trip because she couldn't hear Jasper moaning anymore, so she didn't blame the girl.

"There's Grounders. It's too dangerous for a little girl." Atom spoke up.

"I'm not little." She retorted back.

"Okay then. But you can't hunt without a weapon." Bellamy said after a moment and reached for a little knife made from the metal of the Dropship. He then looked at Cassy for approval so she nodded. "Ever killed something before?" Bellamy asked as he gave her the knife.

Charlotte shook her head negatively. Cassy would have been surprised if she nodded.

"Who knows. Maybe you're good at it." He said with a smile.

*
*
As Cassy, Bellamy, Atom and Charlotte were walking a loud horn echoed everywhere making a few birds and crows go flying all around the forest.

"What was that?" Cassy asked but she got her answer when a yellow coloured fog spread all over the place.

"Come on. There are caves this way." Bellamy said and we all ran together to get to safety.

"Charlotte give me your hand!" Cassiopeia said as she kept running with her arm stretched behind her for the little girl to take. When she felt the girl entangle her fingers with hers Cassy ran tried to run faster but Charlotte couldn't keep up.

"Bellamy." Cassy called out as Charlotte got on Cassy's back. Bellamy waited for the girls and grabbed Cassy's hand to not split up. The yellow fog was spreading very fast so they stopped when they saw the first cave.

"Bellamy! Bellamy!" Atom called out from the fog.

"Bell we got to go in now or we get consumed into that." Cassy said with Charlotte still on her back.

"Come on." Bellamy said and the three of them rushed into the cave.

"What do we do now?" Charlotte asked when she was back on the ground.

"Now we wait until whatever that was to go away." Cassy responded and sat on the floor. Running with a girl on her back made her really tired. "You should get some rest." She instructed Charlotte. The girl nodded and then made herself comfortable and fell asleep quicker than Cassiopeia expected.