Seven

Bellamy and Cassy ran into the woods searching for Clarke, Finn and Charlotte before John could. Cassiopeia was scared to even think what Murphy was going to do to a twelve year old girl.

"Its gonna be night soon." Cassy informed Bellamy that was looking behind all the trees he saw.

"Don't you think I know?" He asked in a distressed tone. He looked like he was about to cry but before Cassy could do anything he returned to what he was doing before. Seeing no other choice Cassy helped him.

"I know you had this connection with her Bellamy, I did too, but you need to prepare yourself for the worst." Cassiopeia sulked and then continued looking.

Bellamy remained quiet, he didn't know what to say, but the only thing he could think of was that Cassy was right. He had to prepare himself because if that kid ends up in Murphy's hands then there is no hope.

"Charlotte! Clarke and Finn can't save you!" John yelled in a distance. Bellamy and Cassy shared a look and then searched faster.

Both of them stopped after two hours of searching. They hadn't found Clarke, Finn or Murphy. Bellamy was pacing around like a maniac thinking about Charlotte whereas Cassy sat on the ground with her back against a tree trunk. She couldn't believe that she was going against John.

"What are we going to do?" Bellamy asked when he calmed down. Cassy gave him a tired look, she was exhausted and hungry.

"Clarke is with her, Charlotte will be fine." The girl said and rubbed her eyes with her hands. The curly hair boy sat next to her and sighed. "I know this is hard for you but she can't run away from the past. She can only face it." Cassy said and laid her head on Bellamy's shoulder.

Suddenly running was heard near them. Cassy and Bellamy got up, both alarmed and walked towards the sound. Cassiopeia was surprised to see Charlotte by herself. Bellamy caught the girl that let out a small shriek.

"Shh it's us." Cassy reassured the little girl when their eyes met.

"Charlotte, you can't hide forever!" John yelled again a moment after Charlotte's shriek. The girl looked at us with a pleading look that screamed help me. Cassy couldn't turn her back on the girl now, they were in way to deep to back out now.

Cassy grabbed Charlotte by the hand, nudged Bellamy lightly and they all sprinted away from John's yelling.

"Let me go." Charlotte said and tried to break free from Cassy's and Bellamy's grip.

"Hey. Hey, we're trying to help you." Bellamy said.

"I'm not your sister. Just stop helping me!" Charlotte responded harshly. "I'm over here!" She yelled out when she broke free from their grasps.

"Are you trying to get us killed?" Cassiopeia asked the girl as Bellamy grabbed her by her shoulders.

"Just go, okay? I'm the one they want." Charlotte responded.

"Okay, Charlotte, listen to me. We won't leave you." Bellamy said making the girl go silent.

"Please guys." She said in a pleading tone and then tried to run away again. Cassy grabbed Charlotte by her torso and held her back, but the girl screamed like there was no tomorrow.

"Murphy? I'm over here!" Charlotte shouted at the top of her lungs. Cassy looked at Bellamy for advice but he was speechless just like her.

"Come on out, Charlotte! Come on out." John replied.

"Charlotte I need you to listen to me." Cassy spoke up and the girl stopped yelling. "What you did, killing Wells, was wrong but that doesn't mean you have to give yourself up to Murphy. You have a long life ahead of you. Don't sacrifice yourself to some dick, we'll make sure you somehow live your life." Cassy said.