Ten

The drop ship violently shook. There was a huge storm brewing with loud thunder making an unconscious Cassy wake up. She looked around her hazily, everyone that wasn't trying to secure the tents outside had already taken refuge inside the drop ship.

"Hey." Octavia greeted in a glum voice over the thunder. Cassy was glad that they both made it out alive and hugged the girl. The hug took Octavia by surprise but she didn't hesitate to return it. "What's wrong?" Cassy asked when she pulled back, something was bugging her.

"It's Finn." Octavia said, grabbed Cassy's hand and lead her at the table where Finn was placed. Cassiopeia gasped when she saw Finn very pale and had a knife lodged into his side.

"What happened?" She asked in disbelief.

"It was the Grounder, right after you passed out." Octavia responded keeping her head down.

"Why isn't Clarke helping him?" Cassy asked as she stared at Finn.

"Because I need my mother's help." Clarke responded from behind them, dismissing the topic. "How are you?" She asked Cassiopeia as she checked up on her.

"I feel fine." The girl lied, she felt very hot like her temperature was rising but she didn't want to distract Clarke.

"I should go see Raven." Cassy excused herself and went to the girl that was sitting in a corner fixing something.

"This is Raven Reyes calling Ark Station." The girl said through her radio. When no response came she laid on her chair and massaged the side of her temples.

"Thought you might need a break." Cassy said as she sat next to Raven. She couldn't even imaging the kind of pressure Raven felt. "You can go see Finn, I can take over for you." She offered.

"Do you even know what to do?" Raven asked considering the offer.

"Yeah, I was taught by Sinclair himself." Cassy responded making Raven sigh in relief.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." Raven said and then got up. Cassy took her seat and turned a few dials changing their frequency.

"This is Cassiopeia Kane calling the Ark. Do you copy? Over?" Cassy mumbled a few words, she wasn't sure what she was supposed to say so she continued saying that for a while. "This is Cassiopeia Kane calling Ark Station, please come in." Cassy urgently said as she turned a few more dials.

"Calling Ark Station. Ark Station please come in, we need you." She said as she looked over at Raven that was silently crying over Finn. "Ark Station come in!" Cassy said. "Calling Ark Station. Come in. Ark Station. Are you there?"

Raven took a seat next to Cassy, wiping her tears. "Repeat. Calling Ark Station. The Hundred are alive. Can anyone hear me?"

"This is a restricted channel. Who is this? Please identify yourself." A male voice from the other side of the radio said. Cassy looked at Raven with a new found hope as the rest of the delinquents came closer to listen.

"This is Cassiopeia Kane, I'm transmitting from the ground with Raven Reyes." Cassiopeia responded.

"I'm from Mecha Station. The Hundred are alive. Please you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin. Dr. Abby Griffin. Now." Raven said taking over the radio.

"Hang on Cassy we're trying to boost your signal." Sinclair said making Cassiopeia light up with excitement.

"Raven are you there?" Abby Griffin, Clarke's mum asked. The blonde scrambled at her mother's voice but regained her composure and walked through the crowd quickly.

"Mom? It's me." Clarke responded with a shaky breath. "Mom I need your help. One of our people were stabbed by a Grounder."

"Clarke, this is the chancellor. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?" Jaha asked.