Six

Things at camp went really well, the delinquents were building a wall to protect themselves from the Grounders. The only problem was that Wells was found dead the morning after Cassiopeia had talked to Charlotte. Everyone believed that the Grounders had killed Wells and that is the reason they were building the wall faster than usual.

Wells's death didn't affect the camp as much as it should've. They were down to ninety-five, Cassy couldn't stop counting down. She was carrying wood at the moment with another guy her age to a section that should be done by tomorrow. The guy that was carrying the wood with her let go of the log and fell on the ground from exhaustion. The weight on her shoulder made her going tumbling down as well.

"Hey." John shouted as he walked towards the boy and Cassy. "You think the Grounders are just gonna wait for us to finish the wall? Maybe we should let the little girl do all the lifting for you huh?" John said as Cassy got up from the ground and took all the dust off her clothes.

"I just need some water, okay? And then I'll be fine." The boy said.

"Murphy. Get this guy some water." Bellamy ordered and Cassy took that as her cue to pick up her side of the wood. "Het you got this?" Bellamy asked Charlotte with a smile. Charlotte stopped what she was doing and went to grab the log. Before Cassy could say something Bellamy said "just kidding."

Bellamy then grabbed the other end of the wood and carried it with Cassy's help. "Murphy has been telling me you haven't been sleeping in you're tent." Bellamy said.

"What are you? My dad?" Cassy asked whilst laughing. Yes, it was true. Cassy didn't want to sleep in the same tent with John after what he tried to do.

"Where have you been sleeping?" Bellamy asked after they stopped laughing. He let the log down were it was supposed to be and then they both walked back together to the dehydrated guy.

"Under the stars." Cassiopeia replied dreamily.

"You've been sleeping outside. Why the hell would you do that?" Bellamy asked and they both stopped when they got to the guy. Murphy returned, unzipped his pants and started peeing all over the guy's jacket.

"What the hell is wrong with you Murphy?" The guy asked as he quickly got up and shoved him away. "I'm gonna kill you." Then John's minions held back the guy away from Murphy.

"You wanted a water break." He said cockily. Without thinking Cassiopeia went to her best friend and smacked him. Her smack was quick and left a red mark. It was also a loud one making everyone stop what they were doing and look at them.

As expected John was shock and held his burning cheek with his hand and Cassiopeia looked outraged. "Why are you such a fucking dick?!" She asked Murphy.

The boy couldn't think of anything to say, when Cassy was mad he would usually shut up. "You've changed John." Cassy shook her head disapprovingly. "First you threaten to kill Wells and get into numerous fights with him, then you try to kill Jasper and now this? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Everyone was dead silent. "Since you're not going to give me an answer. Get back to work." She said addressing John and the rest of the delinquents.  The small group that was made quickly dispersed not wanting to be yelled by Cassy.

"Cassiopeia look I'm sorry." John tried to apologise but Cassy couldn't deal with him now, she had to build the wall. She continued walking with John hot on her trail.

"Hey. You should go get cleaned up." She dismissed the guy Murphy had peed on and continued walking to Charlotte that looked shocked. "John I swear to god if you don't go away I'm going to slap you again." Cassy threatened John when she still felt his presence behind her.