From a happy day to the Worst Nightmare

*CapeBoy managed to get  the third Chaos Emerald by defeating strong opponents but time to rest isn't allowed to come but maybe sooner or later there will be a Chance for him to relax at least a little Bit, now CapeBoy appears with the light of Chaos Control which was linked with the Master Emerald Energy from his sword to already Teleport to the next dimension where the next Chaos Emerald will be and this time he appears in a Mall filled with people wandering around to do some shopping*

CapeBoy:  *hides the Emerald in his cape*  -  well that's at least something different no snow , no void just a normal place for once -

*the People in the Mall all look at CapeBoy since he literal just appeared there, many of them look at him scared and some run away quickly*

Random Person 1:  Isn't that Shadow The Hedgehog ?!

Random Person 2:   *backs off*  Someone Call the Police! 

CapeBoy:  oho! that ain't good! I better get out of here!! *he starts gliding towards an exit but there already are Police Men standing there Cornering him*  Oh Crap!   

Police Officer:  *holds a gun and aims it at CapeBoy* Hands in the Air where I can see them or we shot!

CapeBoy:  Damnit! *he looks around the Mall hoping to find another way to leave the Mall* - there has to be another way... -

*as he looked around he found a fully opened window at the Ceiling*

CapeBoy:  - if i go full speed I could run up there and get our - 

Police Officer:  didn't you heard me!!  *about to pull the trigger*  Hands in the air!!  Give up!! You are cornerd hedgehog!!

CapeBoy:  Okay okay!!  *he raises his hands in the air*

Police Officer:  Now you will slowly come over here so I can put those cuffs on you!

CapeBoy:  Allrighty be ready here I come  *he starts to walk slowly towards the Officer* 

Police Officer:  *watches his every move*  

CapeBoy:  *gets more and more speed till he starts gliding towards a wall*

Police Officer:  *shouts*  SHOT HIM DOWN!!! 

*every Police Men shots there Magazines at CapeBoy but everyone missed since he caught enough speed to be fast enough that they could hardly see him*

CapeBoy:  *glides up the window and jumps out of it to have enough time  to land on the top of the roof, then looks down*   Well that should do the trick

*the Police Men all were running out trying to act fast enough so they can get CapeBoy*

CapeBoy: - i should have enough time to check where the Emerald is  they surly can hardly catch up with me -   *he opens his watch and activates his radar to check for the Emerald, it is located  to far  away from the mall that its hardly measured* - well i at least know where to go -  *with the Help of the Air shoes he takes a sprint  and jumps over the Police just far enough that he can take run for it to glide away from the police*