How it Started (Remastered)

*It was another Day on Mobius, in a Lab far far away from Civilization, which was shut down a while a go, in that lab Androids of  Shadow The Hedgehog were Stored there*

*but one day something very Strange happend there, one of the Tanks was starting to lose the Healing Liquid and the Android woke up and was freed from the tank*

Android:  W-where am I?!  W-who am I?!?  *the android looks at it self and then looks around the place seeing nothing else than just the same being, in tank over and over again and all over the place* what is this place ?!

*the Android beginns to walk threw the hall, getting faster as they walk and eventually he begins to hover and even to glide buuuuut into a wall*  

Android:  *holds his head* Ouch... what are those shoes ??  *he gets up again and walks slower to not aktivate the shoes again*  - I need to get out of here!  I dont want to be here at all! I am not one of those beings! I need to change my look! - 

*he eventually finds a room with diffrent materials, like paint and old fabrics. With the Paint he colored his Highlights to a purpleish Color, he even found Contacts in a green color and put them on,  the hovershoes did he paint in red and blue color so they look diffrent from the Original*  

 With the Paint he colored his Highlights to a purpleish Color, he even found Contacts in a green color and put them on,  the hovershoes did he paint in red and blue color so they look diffrent from the Original*  

Android:  *looks at himself again*That should do it... time to get out of here! -  *he walks out of the lab after finding the Exit, he finds himself in Chemical Planet; he looks around at all the pipes and tanks that are around him*  - I could have come out way worse than this, but I dont like it lets hope i find population soon! -

*the Android tried to Glide again but slowly enough to get some practice in it, after a good while he got the hang of it and was abel to speed threw the Zone with no big problems, he also finds some golden glowing rings in the and stoped before them*