Taiming a Lion

*as Neo Metal Sonic is Looking up at the Building the Person was talking down from he spots nothing more than a Shadow*

Neo Metal Sonic: did you do all this ?!

???: *grinns evily* Of course i did~ and that was just the beginning and i wont stop until everyone i see is bleeding to death~

Neo Metal Sonic: If you think that i will allow you to do that then you will highly regret it! *he charges of the ground and charges at ???*

???: *with her spear in her hands, with incredible speed they change the Hold of the Spear in to the hold of a baseball bat and smashes Neo Metal Sonic away into the next building with tremendous speed and power*

???:  *with her spear in her hands, with incredible speed they change the Hold of the Spear in to the hold of a baseball bat and smashes Neo Metal Sonic away into the next building with tremendous speed and power*

Neo Metal Sonic: *Crashes into the Shop and there into the Glass, holding his head* holy heck I didn't even saw her move

???: whats the matter bolt brain? I though you want to stop me

Neo Metal Sonic: Dont get ahead of yourself! Chaos *he waves his hand upside down* Spear! *and a bunch of Chaos spear's are heading towards ???*

???: *spins their spear rapidly in a circel like a bay blade deflecting the spears with ease while yawning* Comon Metal Head thats alllll you got ?

Neo Metal Sonic: Now you slowly make me mad! *he jumps up to the building with tremendous speed; Flying in front of them, he holds his hand at them as it glows yellow* Chaos spear! *the spear evolves from his hand like a blast*

???: *evolves from the smoke cloud and wracks Neo Metal Sonic with their spear again and he crashes again*

Neo Metal Sonic: Dang it...She took now damage at all!

???: Im getting bored! time to finish this! *they aim the spear at him and a the tip starts to glow darkly* Say Goodbey!! *a beam evolves from it and is about to hit Neo Metal Sonic at the chest but it gets deflected to another Building which explodes there* What the!!?

CapeBoy: *has appeard with the Glow of Chaos Control and looks back to Neo Metal Sonic* Heya need a hand ?

Neo Metal Sonic: you could say so but do you got the Emeralds you wanted to get ?

CapeBoy: Of course I did was pretty fun to do so but that doesn't matter now! *turns his vision to ???*

Neo Metal Sonic: True, then enjoy yourself with this! *he starts his engiens and dissapears*