Further Evolution (Remastered)

*both Hedgehogs are getting slowly back up*

Super Cape: Okay any .... ideas on what.... we can do ?

Metal: I have some....but they wont work since....we are almost out of energy....

Super Cape: Then how about one which could work ?

Metal: I can figure something out, but I need time

Super Cape: I can get that for you, I have one more trick up my sleeve but with that one I don't know how fast my Energy will drain, so use the time I can get you wisely

Metal: Will do

*Super Cape is moving forward to look what the couple is up to while they were talking and spots that were causing havoc and destruction*

Super Cape: - That's just great...time for my Final Trump Card - *He takes of the Inhibitor Rings and Now his aura changes from golden to a golden red, without the Rings he taps into the full Power of his Inner Chaos Energy and Unlocks the ability to use Chaos Boost*

time for my Final Trump Card -      *He takes of the Inhibitor Rings and Now his aura changes from golden to a  golden red, without the Rings he taps into the full Power of his Inner Chaos Energy and Unlocks the ability to use Chaos Boost*

CapeBoy: *Unlocked the Power of "Chaos Boost" and is now at Level 1 at using it, which allows him to use "Chaos Boost Times 1", this increase's his Speed and Power but drains his energy faster*

Super Chaos Boost Cape: Haa!! *he rushes with tremendous speed at the Robot and while curling to ball hitting the Robot hitting it on many different  spots in a short time, The whole Robot Starts to shake Violently*

SMG3: *stumbles across the Robot* Dammit! those hedgehogs just won't give up!

Desti: Do something! if we don't stop him he breaks threw the Gear!!

SMG3: *quickly hits the button again to activate Chaos Control again to Stop time*

Super Chaos Boost Cape: - they used Chaos Control again! but I can still see everything.... I should try not to move at all and move when i see the right timing -

SMG3: There! now we can Finally take him out!

Desti: *Gets back in her seat* finally this is getting annoying! we should t forget that there is that Robotic duplicate!

SMG3: your right lets take him out first!

*SMG3 moves back to his own seat and controls the Robot to Metal Sonic's Location*