Showdown! Hyperstyle!

*without hesitation the second round beginns, Metallix uses his new gained speed and strengh and overpowers the group completly and on top of all he is only playing around with Violet, Shadow and Neo while CapeBoy is still inside the Rocks quite far away form Angel Island*

Violet: *covers her hands with fire* You rusty bucket of bolts! I will dismantle you!! *she swings her fists at Metallix*

Metallix: *dodges her attacks by using faster Movements to the side* I like to see you try *with a small piece of his power he strikes her at her stomach hard enough to make her vomit already*

Violet: *keeps Striking at the Robotic Hedgehog*

[With Shadow and Neo Metal Sonic]

Neo Metal Sonic: *on one knee, thinking* do we have a chance if we use the Chaos Emerald's ?

Shadow: I can't tell for sure... even with he is intensely strong...

Neo Metal Sonic: *gets up* We still have to try! we cant let him have them!

Shadow: *gets up too* i know i know! Lets just try!

*the Seven Chaos Emeralds they got from Mecha Sonic before he transformed into Metallix are levitating and whirling around them, both of them are absorbing the Emerald and are achieving the Super Form*

Super Shadow: *lands on the Floor* You ready ?

Super Neo Metal Sonic: *lands Next to him*  Of Course I am

Super Neo Metal Sonic: *lands Next to him* Of Course I am

Neo Metal Sonic: *Unlocked the Power of the Super Form and is now at Level 1 with it, he can boost his Ability's greatly for a Short amount of Time*

Super Shadow: Then lets do this, you charge in and i stay behind and support you

Super Neo Metal Sonic: *nods and charges at Metallix, while Shadow is charging his Chaos Energy*

Metallix: *beating up Violet at the moment but gets interrupted by Super Neo Metal Sonic Kicking him away from her*

Super Neo Metal Sonic: *Catches Violet and lays her on the ground to rest there and then charges Energy again and goes after Metallix*

Super Shadow: Chaos Spear! *He waves his hand sideways and a storm of Chaos Spears are appearing, going after Metallix; he Charges up and dashes to support Super Neo Metal Sonic in Combat*