Exploring Mobius (part 1)

*everyone has heard atleast once about the Planet called Mobius even tho there are more Versions like this one but every Version of it is diffrent than the other, in this Universe  in this very dimension we live in, Mobius is a very Peacefull plac...

*everyone has heard atleast once about the Planet called Mobius even tho there are more Versions like this one but every Version of it is diffrent than the other, in this Universe  in this very dimension we live in, Mobius is a very Peacefull place,  where mostly Animals are takeing place and live in harmony and Peace but even Humans are existing like the Comander of G.U.N and his Assistant or Dr.Eggman himself, and before you ask yes there are Humans existing in this Unverse but they Live in their own world in the world  we call "World of Humans", not many Mobians know that the Humans even exist and turned around too the Humans dont know that the Mobians Exist, there are still only a few people who know about both worlds existing myself found out about that pretty late but early enough atleast*

*CapeBoy was standing in the Main Room of the Ark and looks out of the Window right at Mobius*

CapeBoy:  *smiles*  - maybe i should take the Day and Explore the planet a bit  with my speed it shouldnt be to much of a Problem -  

 *Capeboy gets ready to go by transforming into his Super Self and with that he makes his way to Mobius and there to his first Destination,  Emerald Village, he walks threw the Village at first and gets greeted by the Villagers he passes by he just smiles back at them as the walks threw, he takes a Sprint and starts gliding into a random way and the Villagers are waveing at him as he goes his way*

CapeBoy:  - as it seems i am well known in Emerald Village which isnt a bad things, but that doesnt matter now!  time too look around mobius! -  *he catches Speed and glides faster and faster* 

*the First place he arrives at is the Chemical Plant Zone, the very Zone where he woke up one year ago* 

CapeBoy:  *glides threw the Zone as fast as Possible since he doesnt want to stay there at all, but he passes by the very lab he woke up in and stops infront of it* - There is one thing I want to do -

*he holds his hand to the side and Charges Chaos Energy in his hand, together with his new Abilitys of the Thunderhand he charges thunders too*

CapeBoy:  Chaos Spear! *he waves his hand and a Chaos Spear which is Strenghend by the Thunders and sends into the Lab, and now he Jumps back on some Railes and stands on them and looks down on the Lab*

*something gets hit in the Lab and the whole Explodes in one big Explosion, the fire shines bright too*

CapeBoy:  *closes his eyes and takes a Sprint to glide out of Chemical Plant  as fast as possible* 

*he glides for a while and then he finds some Springs and jumps on them to follow them to the place they lead to, the Casino Night Zone*

CapeBoy:  *lands in the Zone and looks around and walks around* - well this place looks quite aktive and fun -  *a smiles grows on his face as he starts to glide threw the zone, ending up in one or 2 Slot machinces, doubling his rings easyly**stan...

CapeBoy:  *lands in the Zone and looks around and walks around* - well this place looks quite aktive and fun -  *a smiles grows on his face as he starts to glide threw the zone, ending up in one or 2 Slot machinces, doubling his rings easyly**stands on his feet again*  haha! *he smiles more and dashes off to the Next place*

*he glides to a View point,  looks around from there*

CapeBoy: *gets down on one knee and looks at the City* *smiles*  Well Exploring this Place will be fun