New allies

Frostos:  *calls in the Conversation as he finaly arrives*  There is only one way to describe you, and that would be a Abomination! dont talk to use like you know us!  *he jumps over to CapeBoy*

CapeBoy:  Took you long enough...

Frostos:  Yea yea, that can wait better tell me who that is!  *points at the Hedgehog Standing infront of him*

CapeBoy:  Dont ask me, better ask the Doc over there! 

Doctor Okubi:  hahaha!  Thats my Newes Creation! I will call it.... Frape! 

???:  ohh Shut up Old man!  Who gave you the Permission to Name me in the first place ? I am not your pet!  i am my own Master!  and There for I should make the Honors

My Name is Soulseeker!

SOULSEEKER THE HEDGEHOG!! 

and I will make this Very World Mine and mine alone! 

Doctor Okubi: t-this cant be happening.... I am his Creator and yet I have no Control over him, CapeBoy Was right, but good that I always have a backup plan  *he presses a Button on his Wrist*

*a Machine Aktivates and Opens a Portal*

*the Portal beginns to suck everything nearby in which includes the Three Hedgehogs, with Frostos being the first and CapeBoy the Second, but CapeBoy Crashes into Soulseeker who was holding his Ground at first but now he falls in too and the Porta...

*the Portal beginns to suck everything nearby in which includes the Three Hedgehogs, with Frostos being the first and CapeBoy the Second, but CapeBoy Crashes into Soulseeker who was holding his Ground at first but now he falls in too and the Portal Closes afterwards*

Doctor Okubi: Enjoy your Stay in a other Dimension you fools! where you will never be abel to come back! 

*all three Hedgehogs appear in diffrent Areas, Seeker appears in a Tempel and meets someone there already*

Soulseeker:  Hey! Did you by Any Chance saw 2 Hedgehogs ?

???:  How dare you, that you even dare to talk to me you rodent! 

Soulseeker:  Rodent ?  hahaha!  if you think I am a Rodent why dont you come here and prove me wrong ?

*Both start to fight against each other, and while they do Time passes by*

[With CapeBoy]

*the Purple Highlightes Hedgehog landed in a Forest where he passed out and was sleeping for a quite some time, untile someone is shakeing him awake*

???:  Hey! Wake up!!

CapeBoy:  *wakes up* What the ?  Where am I ?   *he looks around and spots the one who woke him*  and who the Hell are you ?

???:  *the Purple fured Hedgehog sighs in reliefe*  Your finally awake, I was starting to worry if ever join us to the Awaken world,  My Name is Nash, as far as I know your name must be CapeBoy right ? 

CapeBoy:  You can say that right  *he sits up*  How do you know my name ?

Nash: Your friend Frostos told me it, and asked me to keep an eye on you while you sleep 

CapeBoy:  H-how long was I out ?  

Nash:  For a about a Day by now

CapeBoy:  Ohh man... and where is Frostos now ? 

Nash:  He said that he wanted to leave for his own reasons

CapeBoy:  *moves his neck to get it more move able* What else happend while i was out ? 

Nash: That Hedgehog that Calls Himself Soulseeker already has made an Allie with the Evil of this World, together they seem to be quite the Powerful duo 

CapeBoy:  *stands up and jumps around*  if you ask me, powerful but not unstoppable 

Nash:  That might be true, but for now we have to get to a different location there is something nearby which I need to get

CapeBoy:  and that is?

Nash:  A Gem which holds unstoppable power, it holds the Balance on this planet and is only to be used in Emergencies, which seems to be one

CapeBoy: if you ask for my opinion my friend then your absolutely right, I cant tell how strong Soulseeker alone already is but he is definitely a big Number 

Nash: i was able to tell that... but lets get going quick!

CapeBoy: Good thing that going fast is my Middle name!  *he glides of in speed*

Nash:  *flying after him, and guides CapeBoy The Way*