Fighting till the Last Breath

*the Battle Between the Hedgehogs and Esino begins*

Dusk Nash: *charges his Energy and combines it with the power of the Diamond, and with a snap of his fingers little blasts rain down on Esino*

Esino:  *deflects them and charges a Energy Beam and fires it at Dusk Nash*

Frostos: *dashes with his Speed in front of Dusk Nash and counters the Beam with a Fire Beam of his own*

Dusk Nash:  *his Energy is in that moment faster than him and he dashes threw the beam's and appears in front of Esino, Kicking at his face pushing him into the next wall*

Esino: *dashes out of the wall, and he gets a hold of Dusk Nash, pushing him over* You were always in my way Nash! every single time, Last time I was to careless but this time I wont show you any mercy! 

Dusk Nash: *pushing back* If you really think that I let you get the best of me then you have no idea who you had to deal with over the years!

Frostos: *spins around the area and spin attacks Esino's side pushing him away from Dusk Nash, he uncruels and runs to a wall and jumps of of it, in the air he performs and forward flip and smashes with his Foot Esino back to the ground*

Esino: *back flips mid air and fires a beam of pure Negative Energy upwards at Frostos* 

Frostos: *he spins again into a Ball and covers his entire body in Ice to protect himself, the weight of the Ice pulls him threw the beam*

Esino: *stops his beam and moves a side to avoid being hit*

Dusk Nash: - Frostos is holding on quite good, but I can't tell for how long that will last, we better finish Esino Quick  -  

Esino: *his entire Body get's covered in Dark Energy, he begins to dash around the area to deal as much damage to both as he could*

Dusk Nash: *catches Esino with a Kick, but that one got blocked*

Esino: *jumps away from Dusk Nash, his Energy manifests into black smoke above him, from it are shooting Blasts into the sky and they rain down again against the Hedgehogs*

Frostos: *got out of his ice, and looks at the Blast's raining down with a smile on his face, his hand Catches Fire and he waves it, and a Line of Fire goes towards the blasts, which causes that all the Blast are disappearing in one big Explosion; he looks at Esino* Let's Finish This 

Dusk Nash: *appears next to Frostos* I'll follow your lead

Frostos: *his aura Raises, he spins to a ball again and spin dashes at Esino, He lands back on the ground and run towards Esino and jumps in the air spin dashing him over and over again*

Dusk Nash: *by powering up, blasts begin to fly around him, he waves his hand and they Hit, damage and Stun Esino for now*

Frostos: *passes by Esino, and bounces of a wall and meets him with a kick which sends him into the air* 

Dusk Nash: *catches Esino and kicks him around the air from one spot to the next, with the last kick he sends him to the ground*