What Desti and SMG3 Are planning

SMG3 And Desti are still working on their Robot not knowing that the our heroes are already on the way to stop them 

Desti:  Puddin ?  what do we do first when we are done with that thing ?

SMG3:   First we take down SMG4 and his friends for the last stunnt they pulled off  and then we are creating my Studio again and rule over the world and only thanks to the sword of that Folish Hedgehog! 

Desti:  that really sounds very nice but only the World ?

SMG3: do you think thats to less ?

Desti:  Pretty much yea 

SMG3:  Then how about we take over the world and then we go higher does that sound better ?! 

Desti:  Muuuuuch! Better! 

*both heard that CapeBoy and Metal sonic where rushing threw their base*

Smg3:  We have to hurry comon Lets get it!

Desti: *splattjumps up the Robot and takes a wheel to control the Robot*

*the Engines of the Robot are starting very fast before both Heroes even could reach it; the Robot starts flying threw the ceiling out of the bast at the Surface, but the heroes arrived eventually*

CapeBoy: Damnit!!!

Metal:  Lets go after them! 

CapeBoy: Right!  

*Metal Sonic just flys threw the Celing with CapeBoy who's fur  just turned golden in sign for achiving the Super Form to fly behind Metal Sonic  to Catch up the Villans*

CapeBoy The Hedgehog: *Form Level up: "Super Form" Level 2 *Allows him to hold the Super Form for a longer time**

Super CapeBoy:  Where did they go ?

Metal:  They were here just a second!! 

*suddenly both Heroes are getting slaped to to the ground by great force*

Super CapeBoy:  *slowly Gets up*   What...the Hell was that!?

Metal:  *scans the area*   Chaos Energy! 

Super CapeBoy:  Dont tell me they use Chaos Control ? 

*the Robot appears infront of them*

SMG3:  hahahaha  Thank you for the Great Energy Source Hedgehog!!

Super CapeBoy:  *growls*  SMG3!!  Give me my Sword back now before i have to get it myself!!

 Desti:  *laughs in Octoling*   Good luck on doing that Sweetheart~  *she presses a combinantion of buttons and the Robots charges in its hand a blast*

Super CapeBoy:  *charges something too*  Chaos!

*The Robot shots its own Energy wave at the same time where Super CapeBoy shots it his Chaos Spear at it, both Energy attackes colide and a clash happens* 

Super CapeBoy:  *struggels*  -  Damnit!! -

Desti:  *whistles*    *with her boot she turns a lever forward  and more energy comes at at the Clash pushin Super CapeBoy back*

*Metal Sonic joins Super CapeBoy to help him out to even things out a bit*

Metal:  They will overpower us! 

Super CapeBoy:  i know!!   

Metal: i have an idea  when they overpower us again we will move each to a diffrent side and attack them from both! 

Super CapeBoy:  Good idea!!  

SMG3:  *pushes one button and a lot more Energy gets released*

Metal:  NOW!!!

*both Heroes change their sides and attack the Robot but their attempts faild missrably as the Robots dissapears and both heroes fly into each other at a hightspeed*

Super CapeBoy:  ouch!!   

*both fall on the ground; as the Robot appears a bit away again* 

SMG3:  Awww comon are you done already ?

Desti:  This is almost tooo easy! 

Super CapeBoy:  *stands up*   - there has to be a way where we can predict where they will appear....-   *gets an idea*  Metal! 

Metal:  *gets up*  Yea ?

Super CapeBoy:  *he explains his idea* 

Metal:  Got it! Lets do it!! 

*the Super Hedgehog and the Robotic Hedgehog both cruel to a ball and charge their energy*

Both:  Ready!!! 

SMG3:  What are they planing now ?

Desti:  It doesnt Matter!   They cant do any damage anyway!

Both:  GO!!!

*with Energy Charges both heroes charge at the robot with a high amount of speed which hits the Robot hard andd to fast for Desti and SMG3 to React,  the Couple falls out of their chairs and quickly get back in and try to react before the next attack which happens not even a second later;  Both Hedgehogs fly around them at a high amount of speed*

Super CapeBoy:  Well! Seems like you both are wwwwway to slow for us!   

Metal:  Better give up while you can! 

*the couple made it back to their seat*

SMG4:  Desti!  The Blue button over there! Push it!

Desit:  *pushes the button*

*It causes that Chaos Control Gets aktivated and time stands still  for everything besides them*

Desti:  you thought of everything  Sweety!  *kisses his cheek*

SMG3:  *blushes* Someone had too  now lets get to destory them

Desti:  With pleasure

*the Robot charged a Hard Strike and hits both hedgehogs hard , Time Resumes afterwards, both hedgehogs were punched into a building and hitted a wall pretty hard*

Super CapeBoy: ..... Great....they figured how to....Stop time...

Metal:   ...damnit...!

(sorry that i did uploaded any progress here had much behind the ears the last months but i got the other stuff updated like gacha    maybe i include some gacha  to this so its more detalied!  is that idea   let me know!!!    Welllllll  CYAAAA)