Preparations

CapeBoy: Okay to find the Emeralds easier we could need something that helps us

Neo Metal Sonic: Maybe Something like a Radar

CapeBoy: Yea ... you know i got an idea!

Neo Metal Sonic: *crosses his arms* and that is ?

CapeBoy: Just follow me and you will find out *starts to dash off by gliding at the lead*

Neo Metal Sonic: *Starts hi Engiens to livitate and starts flys behind CapeBoy at little lower speed but fast enough to keep up*

*after a little while of Gliding and flying both Heroes appear by Tails's Workshop*

[Tails's Workshop]

CapeBoy: *knocks on the Door; Calls* Tails! are you there ?

Tails: *calls out* Yea i am! Come in!

CapeBoy: *opens the door and walks in with Neo Metal Sonic behind him* Hey Tails do you got some time ?

Tails: *turns to them* I sure do whats up ?

*both Heroes were explaining the Current Situation to the two tailed fox for maybe 5 minutes straight*

Tails: Wow *rubs the back of his head* Well thats quite a difficult situation we are in ...

CapeBoy: *nods* and when that Bolt brain gets the Emeralds before us everything could happen!

Neo Metal Sonic: Do you think you can help us tails ?

Tails: *thinks for a Second* Well i could try to build a Radar which could track the Energy of the Emeralds and calibrate it that way that you guys know thats its one of our Emeralds!

CapeBoy: My Question now is do you think you can give that upgrade to my watch and to Neo Metal Sonic ?

Neo Metal Sonic: Hold on what !?!

Tails: *looks Neo Metal Sonic up and down; Thinking* You know if i think about it i maybe am abel to give Metal Sonic More upgrades than he needs!

Neo Metal Sonic: Upgrades ?!

Tails: Yeaaa i think maybe adding a little sword to your gear could help you out!

Neo Metal Sonic: Now that you say .... i would have nothing against it

CapeBoy: Then its setteld *looks at Tails* How much time do you think would you need ?

Tails: *thinks for a Moment* Maybe till tomorrow until then you could rest a bit after all that

CapeBoy: I probably should - atleast i should try to get more attached to the Super Form with out it i could get problems or something as good -

*CapeBoy then decided to leave Neo Metal Sonic to tails and head back to the ARK with the Help of the Super Form*

[Space Colony Ark]

*CapeBoy went to trainings room of the Ark to practice some new techniques*

CapeBoy: *holds a Energyball in his hand* - hmm i wonder how many things are possible now?-

Shadow: *walks in the Room; arms crossed* Trying new Techniques?

CapeBoy: Yea hmm i think i have a idea *he holds his hand to the side and charges more Energy* Chaos!

Shadow: *arches an Eyebrow*

CapeBoy: Flash! *with a motion he swings his arms forward and a strong beam comes out of his hand and destroys the target he was aiming at*

Shadow: *whistles* That seems like a good move

CapeBoy: *crushes his hand to a fist , smiling* Yes it and quite strong too

*Shadow and CapeBoy the Started to Spar to get stronger after wards both were heading to their rooms and go to sleep*

[Next Day]

*Capeboy headed back to tails to first get his watch and to get Neo Metal Sonic*

[By Tails's Workshop]

CapeBoy: Okay Tails how were the Upgrades doing ?

Tails: *throws him his watch* Look at it yourself

CapeBoy: *catches the watch and puts it on and pushes a new button he noticed pretty fast and the screen changed to a rader* Wow! Awsome that will help alot to find the Chaos Emeralds!!

Tails: Exacly Thats why i made it

CapeBoy: Awsome! and now where is Neo Metal Sonic ?

Neo Metal Sonic: Right here *walks out of another Room*

CapeBoy: Well you look cleaned up

Tails: Not only that his gear is made out better material and ....!

Neo Metal Sonic: *his eyes turn blue as he charges Electricity in his hand and his sword comes out of the his arm* Well i am ready for the mission on collection the Emeralds

CapeBoy: So am i okay thanks tails

Tails: No deal just get those emeralds!

CapeBoy: We will!

*both dash out of the Workshop and head to Angel island to get to their Next Adventure*

(sorry that it took so long but more chapters will come sooooon CYAA!! And thanks too the_master2 for the pic)