Violet's Backstory

Violet:

How do I even start ? .... I start simple with where I am coming from,  I come from a planet called  Harine where our race, the Hedgehog kind, lives. My family and me were the ones who ruled over the whole planet.  My life was pretty normal as a princess at the beginning that is but in the early age it already showed that i was some kind of different compared to my brothers,  that showed always when it came to a point where we had to dress formally. I always wanted to dress differently but my Parents always forced me to wear a long Dress, for me it was way to heavy and to hard to move in but it didn't matter at all. My Parents always were mad at me for the smallest things for not doing a move right, for the music i listened to when i had free time, and over all when i were dressed when i we had a day off.  My brothers used that to their advantage to do all kinds of bad things  like breaking a vase from our grandmother, they pushed it over and i got the punishment for it.

CapeBoy:  I see... 

Violet:  *uses a stick to turn some logs to the fire*

CapeBoy:  There is more right ?

Violet:  of course there is...

CapeBoy:  Why don't you tell us more about your parents then ?

Violet:  Sure why not...

 Violet:

My mothers name is Sophy from the family tree she is the current ruler of the planet, because everyone though she would be a kind and fair queen but when she got the throne in her grasps everything turned out bad, she only wanted power over the entire planet she didn't cared if someone of the family was sick or anything all she cared about was her positions as Queen Nothing more and nothing less.  she always mocked me, screamed and yelled at me for things i never did, she really was is the worst mother someone could ask for... 

 Neo Metal Sonic:  and what about your father ?

Violet: i come to him now...