The First Chaos Emerald

*The Final Preparations are about to finish and Neo Metal Sonic and CapeBoy were already meeting knuckels at the Master Emerald Altar on Angel Island*

CapeBoy: Okay Knux were here is Everything Ready ?

Knuckels: I am born Ready and you two are sure that you want to get threw that ?

CapeBoy: *stretching*

Neo Metal Sonic: Well we have no choice ether we get the Emeralds or we allow Mecha Sonic to get them and we clearly dont want that do we ?

Knuckels: Good Point i hope you both get back here by using Chaos Control with one of them

CapeBoy: thats the plan we get in with zero come back with one

Knuckels: very well *turns to the Master Emerald* Master Emerald listen to me we need your help to the find the Chaos Emerald send those two to the location of the First Emerald Please Master Emerald i beg you

*The Master Emerald start to glow in its glory green and Chaos Control get activated and both hedgehogs are getting Teleported to a new Dimension; Both land in a Snow Forrest and there in the air*

CapeBoy: *reacts fast and aktivates his shoes* Well Frosty for the first Destination

Neo Metal Sonic: *uses his Engines to fly* Yea *scans the area* lets get to the ground to look around there

CapeBoy: *nods and lands in the snow with Neo Metal Sonic* Okay then lets begin the Search for the Chaos Emerald!

Neo Metal Sonic: right a head of you look there *Points at some footprints*

CapeBoy: *walks over to them* those doesn't look like normal footprints they seem to be from a Robot if you ask me

*CapeBoy and Neo Metal Sonic suddenly were getting attacked by Laser Shot*

Neo Metal Sonic: Cover!!

*Both Cape and Metal quickly got behind trees to watch from where the Shots come from*

CapeBoy: Do you see someone ?!

Neo Metal Sonic: No but such hard aimed shots can only come from the Unit E-102 otherwise called as Gamma the Second Unit of the E- 100 Series created by Dr.Eggman! They are build to be Elite Fighting Machines!

CapeBoy: Thats good to know but why is one of his Robots stomping around this Place ?!

Neo Metal Sonic: Maybe because of the Emerald or more likely he is fleeing from Eggman!

CapeBoy: if thats soo maybe talking could help out!

Neo Metal Sonic: and how do you want to do that ?

CapeBoy: Just follow my Lead *he raises his hands in the air and walks out of his hiding spot, Yells* We give up!

Neo Metal Sonic: *in a quite tone* You cant be serious!!

CapeBoy: *whispers back* You see i am! *yells again* I GIVE UP!!!! Come out of your hide spot so we can talk!!!

*shortly after a Red Robot with a gun as a hand comes out from its hidenspot*

*shortly after a Red Robot  with a gun as a hand comes out from its hidenspot*