𝕎𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕤 ☂︎︎

IF HALF THE CHAPTER IS MISSING, ITS BECAUSE IM RE-WRITING THEM. I WILL RELEASE THE SCENES SEPARATELY SOON! ❤️

24th of March 2019

⚠️Y/N'S powers are Time travelling (same as five) ⚠️

NO ONES POV:

The overhead lights in the academy begin to flicker viciously.
An ancient silver locket on the Vanya's bedside table has begun to rattle. She began to stare intensely at the locket, all of a sudden the precious item is flung harshly across the room and pinned to her wall.

All the magnetic objects in the academy began to fiercely rattle and stick to the wall, which contain the magnetic force field.

Klaus, who was hugging a pot which contained their dead fathers ashes, watching in great confusion as all the metal objects in the kitchen are magnetically thrown across the room, pinned to the wall. Joining the rest of the metal objects.

Diego and Pogo burst through the back doors of the mansion, entering the cold atmosphere outside the academy.

A massive blue magnetic field hovered above the driveway, which spitted and hissed like a fireball. The cold air begins to rip by forceful gusts of wind.

The rest of the siblings emerge from the mansion's door, greeted by the ferocious winds, one by one

The rest of the siblings emerge from the mansion's door, greeted by the ferocious winds, one by one. Vanya, followed by Klaus, Allison and finally by Luther. Klaus takes one quick look at the forcefield, then quickly skips back inside.

"What the hell is that thing!", Vanya shouted at the top of her lungs; desperate to be heard.

"Everyone get back now, don't touch it!", Luther demanded.

"Yeah, no shit Luther!", Diego added.

All of a sudden Klaus returns, running out the massive doors, holding a bright red fire extinguisher. He looked stressed and flustered.

"What the hell are you going to do with that Klaus?", Allison commented on Klaus's item he was clutching tightly.

"I don't know! Do you have a better idea!?"

The bright blue force field rapidly got more powerful and bigger. The siblings all shield their eyes in a panic from the bright light.

"Everyone get behind me now!", Luther shouted, demanding everyone.

Allison reaches out petrified and clutches onto Luther's arm for comfort.

Without any warning, the disturbance seems to implode, folding in on itself. The wind gusts abruptly calm down.

The disturbance is gone.

Two body's fell from the sky, making a loud Thud as they hit the damp ground below them. They both stood up, straightening themselves and looking up and down at each other meeting eyes. They then looked back at their siblings, who seemed shocked from everything that had just happened.