𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟 ☂︎︎

————————————————————————————————————————————————

All of a sudden, me and Five heard an ear deafening "BANG!"

All of a sudden, me and Five heard an ear deafening "BANG!". After exchanging inquisitive glances, We sprinted around the corner to see the Umbrella Academy fall to the ground in pieces.

Everyone was panting after running for their lives to escape the crumbling walls. Vanya walked out the Academy doors; while they still stood. Her eyes were as white as snow, raging with anger and sadness. Glass was shattered and cracked, then was spat in ever direction. The bricks of the mansion fell to the floor. It felt like an inescapable storm of dust suddenly hit us. We coughed and spluttered violently, desperately trying not to let the dust reach and dry out our precious lungs. Half of our siblings were on the floor, alive, but injured. Klaus and Diego stood together, shivering in fear.

"Omg! Is Pogo ok? Where's mom?", I sobbed.
"I'm sorry y/n, but there both...", Klaus stared.
"Dead!", Diego spat.
"I-It's happening, t-the world ends today. The apocalypse is still on", Five yelled in astonishment.
"But you both said it was over, it wasn't going to happen!", Diego hissed.
"Look, I'm sorry but me and Five we're incorrect", I explained, only to be cut off by Five.
"See this newspaper, it's the very newspaper that we found in the apocalypse. It was dated April 1st, which ironically is today. *Five frantically waved the newspaper in everyones direction so they could read the big, bold title* Also, The headline hasn't changed"
"When we found it, we thought that the academy was destroyed along with everything else. But look around! Everything else is still in one piece...for now", Five added.
"Yeah...I'm confused", Klaus sighed, holding his head in his hands.
"Then fucking listen to us! It seems that Vanya destroys the Academy before the apocalypse occurs. Me and Five thought that Harold Jenkins was the cause. It turns but he was the fuse. A trigger to set Vanya off", I seethed.

Five looked around at everyone for a couple of seconds, trying to keep himself calm. "Vanya is the bomb, she's the one who causes the apocalypse"

All of a sudden, air deafening sirens and helicopter blades whirred. The lights of the police cars reflected on the shattered glass on the dusty floor.

"Then we have to find her", Luther said confidently.
"Look, We gotta go, now. Meet up again at the Super Star, and don't get caught by the cops, Whatever you do", Diego ordered.

I watched as everyone ran in different directions for their lives, hands over their heads, to cover their ears. Shortly after our siblings were scattered, Me and Five spacial jumped to the bowling alley downtown.

 Shortly after our siblings were scattered, Me and Five spacial jumped to the bowling alley downtown