𝔾𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕪'𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ☂︎︎

4:00pm

Me and Five strolled into the kitchen, splitting off and scouting the place for any traces of coffee. My gaze met Klaus, who was sitting at the table, staring raptly at his fingers. He was stoned out of his mind, the drugs were tethered into his anatomy.

  "For fucks sake! It has to be here somewhere, Y/n look in the that cabinet" Five barked; his hands busy rearranging the contents inside the pantry. Opening every pot and tin he could get his hands on.

"What kind of adult doesn't drink coffee!?"

Pogo entered the kitchen behind us, me and five spun round as his cane crashed onto the concrete floor, the sound bouncing off the walls. Five slammed the pantry door in frustration, his cheeks red from indignation.

"Pogo! For the love of Christ, tell me there's coffee somewhere in this mansion!", Five spluttered.

"You know your father didn't believe in caffeine", Pogo claimed.

"Of course he didn't!" I muttered, grinding my teeth.

Five's walk was amble as he approached me from behind, his hand met mine, interlacing our fingers. We spacial jumped towards the staircase, only to be met by Allison. Her arms were crossed and her eyesbrows were creased, matching the scowl that was on her face.

"And where do you think you guys are going?", Allison interrogated, raising an eyebrow.

"We're taking the car into town"

"Do either of you even know how to drive?"

"We know how to do everything!", I hissed.

We spacial jumped into the alleyway beside the Academy. My breath hitches as I come into contact with the cold air.

Five pulled the sheet off the car, the layer off dust spraying everywhere, making me cough vigorously. We both clambered into the car, Five sitting behind the wheel as I sat in the passenger seat. He turned on the lights, the illuminating glow lighting up the dingy alleyway, as he puts his shoe to the pedal. Five begins to gun the engine, grinning at me as the vehicle started moving. The car screams out of the alleyway and swerves onto the road, we began speeding away into the evening, the car was swallowed by the sunset.

--------------

Our car emerged from the darkness, The streetlights helped guide us to the car park, which we pulled into and parked.

We hopped out the car, my breath clearly visible when I exhaled. Our fingers were laced as we walked up the steps to Griddy's. A bell chimed throughout the desolate café as we opened the door, making the Lady at the till snap her head in our direction. We both made our way, then sat down at the counter. Griddy's was mostly deserted: a couple of people and a waitress. All of a sudden a man walks in and sits a little to near us at the counter.

"Excuse me", I signaled at the waitress.

"Oh hello, what can I get ya?"

"I'll have a jam donut, if you don't mind" The man interrupted, thinking that the waitress was talking to him.

"Ok", She chirped as she scribbled down his order on a piece of paper. "So, do the kids want a glass a milk each?"

"The kids want Coffee. Black" Five ordered, followed by a smile afterwards that showed his teeth.

"Thank you, Agnes", I thanked, while my eyes scanned her name tag.

"You're welcome! It will be a couple of minutes", she added.

Agnes looked at the man and a smile broke free from her lips. "Cute kids!", she announced to him.

My head immediately cocked round, me and the man's orbs met. Our thoughts bubbling with confusion and nervousness.