ℝ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 ☂︎︎

Y/n- October 29th 1959
Klaus- February 11th 1960
Allison- 1961
Luther- 1962
Diego- September 1st 1963
Vanya- October 12th 1963
Five- November 25th 1963

————————————————————————————————————————————————
-NO ONE'S POV:-
————————————————————————————————————————————————

On the 1st April 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a catastrophic disaster. The world's population was wiped out in seconds. Evaporated or burned everyone alive; No remorse. But, surprisingly, the only survivors were the very ones who caused the apocalypse to occur. The Umbrella academy Siblings.

———————
Flashback:
———————

The six siblings gathered tightly in a circle, arms and hands linked and intertwined. Winds wiped viciously as blue lightning struck around them.

"Hold on! This is going to get messy!", Y/n shouted at the top of her lungs.

————————————————————————————————————————————————
—October 29th 1959–
Y/N'S POV:

The furious winds swirled around my weak body, as I fell onto the hard concrete floor below me. I looked around me...no one. I cocked my head up, the portal began rapidly shrinking before my eyes, leaving me alone and helpless.

"FIVE!...FIVE WHERE ARE YOU", I Screeched. "VANYA!? KLAUS!? ANYONE?"

I slowly stood up, feeling angry and devastated. I wanted to punch a wall, but at the same time cry my fucking eyes out. My arms gripped harshly around my stomach, my nails travelled under my top, clawing at my delicate skin. Harder and harder until I felt satisfied. Seconds later, deep regret filled me. The skin on my stomach hurt, fortunately I stopped myself before I could draw blood. I guilty wrapping my arms around my stomach, shivering. I stood there as I felt my eyes watering over, and tears burning down my flushed cheeks.

Have they really left me? Do they not care? I miss Five so much! I just want a hug from him right now

My cluttered mind spoke, fogged over with emotions and thoughts. They spilled out as tears from my eyes, as I sobbed vigorously. I looked around weakly, while my body had an emotional breakdown. I was in an alleyway next to a shop called Commerce and Knox. Busy People walked past the alleyway, staring at me as they went past, looking and listening to my mental breakdown. I walked gingerly to one of the walls in the alley, seeing as I was stood in the middle, then placed my back against the cold harsh bricks. I slowly slid my body down, until I felt I was in contact with the floor. I tucked my head into my legs, which were up against my stomach, while my hands tightly wrapped around them.
(A/n: you know what I mean 😂?)

It felt like an eternity. Just me and my thoughts. No Five to comfort me.

I sat there sobbing, sadness taking over my body. That was until I heard a door slam shut, then the sudden sound of a worried mans voice.

"Hey...umm...E-excuse me ma'am. Are you ok?", he softly spoke.

I emerged my head, that was resting on my knees, then looked up sorrowfully at him. My eyes were puffy from my tears.

"What do you want?", i snapped, my voice trembling.
"Are you ok?"
"No! I'm not fucking ok! My family and everyone I love is gone...probably forever. And now I'm all alone! I don't know if they're dead or alive!", I hissed, shuddered at my words.
"Look...do you want to come inside. I can give you some warm clothes and get you something to eat or drink", the kind man offered.
"Y-yes please", I sniffed as I wiped my nose with my sleeve.