ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕤 ☂︎︎

————————————————————————————————————————————————

The tires loudly screeched as Five pulled up at the academy. All Six of us dashed out of the car, Allison clutched tightly in Luther's arms, her blood dripping everywhere. Her neck wound was still wildly open and spilling with blood, her movements were weak as she slowly began to perish.

"Come on! Let's go!", I shouted in a panic as I stumbled up to the mansion doors, holding them open.
"I don't think she's breathing", Luther sobbed.
"Look If we don't get her help now, she's gonna...die", Klaus sorrowfully admitted.

Diego, Allison, Luther and Klaus darted to the infirmary, whereas me and Five sprinted down the hall and around the academy to Find mom. She was in her usual spot by the paintings. Her gaze was focused and lost in a daze/ trance. The paintings were scattered along the walls, making it look like a beautiful wonderland to her.

"MOM! Come quick, it's Allison! She needs help", I cried.

Allison laid on the bed peacefully, her chest very slowly moving, her body trying its best to stay alive

Allison laid on the bed peacefully, her chest very slowly moving, her body trying its best to stay alive. Mom finished stitching the mouth-like wound on Allison's neck, then cut off the end of the wire with scissors.

"She's suffered a severe tear to her larynx. I'm afraid she's lost a lot of blood, which means one of you will need to give her some of your blood!", Mom spoke.

We all jumped up.

"I will!"
"No! I will", Luther demanded; pushing us back.
"Im sorry to say, Master Luther. But I'm afraid your blood is most similar to mine. Which means tha-"
"Yes I know what it means", Luther spat angrily, disappointed that he couldn't help Allison.
"Hey! I... I got this, I... I love needles, I'll d-do it", Klaus stuttered uncomfortably.
"Sorry Master Klaus. Your blood is...Well very contaminated by your actions to numb yourself!", Pogo pointed out, slightly mumbling.

I stepped forward, raising my hand a little.

"Ummm..Yeah, go on. I'll do it", i muttered.

————————————————————————————————————————————————
I watched everyone turn around to face me with this expression 👇🏻

————————————————————————————————————————————————I watched everyone turn around to face me with this expression 👇🏻