𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖? ☂︎︎

Me and Five walked up the stairs, until we reached Five's room.

"I guess we should get changed, I mean look at our clothes" l sneered, looking up and down at our now oversized outfits.

Five chuckled at my comment, while quickly locking eyes with me.

"I can't believe we made it back y/n!" He beamed, showing his dimples.

"I know! I'm so happy we both made it" I chuckled as I looked round his room, which looked exactly the same. "Dad kept all of your things I see!"

Five put his arms round my waist, pulling me towards him, bringing me closer into his presence. I nuzzled my face into his neck and kissed his jawline, as he kissed my forehead.

"I guess we should get changed then", he smiled.

Five let go of my waist as he swiftly walked over to his wardrobe, opening it slowly.

"Oh shit", Five snarled.

"What's wrong?"

"Looks like the old man didn't bother to buy us any new clothes after 17 years, all I have is 10 outfits of the Umbrella Academy uniform" Five bellowed, grabbing the closet set of uniform in reach, rolling his eyes in the process.

"Ugh that probably means the same for me then" I snapped, spacial jumping out of his room to mine, which was just down the corridor.

I looked around my room, it still hadn't changed from when me and Five had left. It looked like Grace had been regularly cleaning and dusting as it looked spotless. I approached my closet and opened the doors cautiously, revealing my Umbrella Academy clothes hanging. I slipped off my oversized outfit and put on the uniform, seeing as that was all there was.

About 5 minutes later I heard a soft knock at my door.

"Come in" I implied, While looking in the full length mirror I had in my room, smarting up my uniform.

Five spacial jumped in and tackled me onto the bed, planting kisses all over my face.

"Got you!", he laughed giddily.

"Ahh!", I mimicked.

I pecked him on the lips and we both sat up on the bed next to each other, his arm around my waist and mine around his neck. Our orbs becoming lost at the scenery outside my window.

I could feel his emerald eyes gazes on me for a short beat. I turn my head around to look back at him but he turns away.

"Hey what's up Fivey?", I mused.

The boy didn't answer, he just carried on staring out the window, a haunted expression painted on his face. I placed my index finger on his chin, turning his head to face mine.

"They know we're here y/n!" Five trembled, his body slightly shaking.

"No they don't Five, they'll have no way of tracking us" It was like a sudden click in my brain, a wave of realization hit me. "They do! Don't they?"

"You do remember don't you?", He began, but trailed off as his head cocked round to stare out the window again. "The Commission put those trackers in our arms when we agreed to work for them, after the handler found us in the apocalypse" His voice fell weak; his eyes were fighting back tears.

"Those bastards" I spat, as Five look my arm and placed it on his lap, his thumb rubbing over the area where the tracker was.

"I think we should leave them in for a while. You know....to see if they come and find us", Five smirked.

"And why the fuck would we do that!?"

"So if they do hunt us down and find us we can kill them, making there less of the commission"

"Ooh....I see. This will be fun!", I sneered. "But if they do find us, you have to promise me that we will take them out!"

"Of course!", Five answered

"You have to pinky promise"

"Ok I pinky promise" Five grinned, placing a kiss on my forehead.