x. friday night lights

SPOILED INNOCENCEchapter ten❝friday night lights❞

SPOILED INNOCENCE
chapter ten
❝friday night lights❞

BABY WALTERS HAD ALWAYS BEEN NERVOUS AROUND PEOPLE HER WHOLE LIFE, ESPECIALLY LARGE CROWDS. They made her heart beat out of her chest, her palms go slick with sweat, her stomach churn, and her brain turn to mush. Little did she know that this was all because of her (at the time) undiagnosed generalized anxiety and panic disorder. The drugs she was given, Prozac, along with therapy helped the young girl. When she arrived at East Highland, California, she was an immensely more calm person than she was back in her hometown of Seattle, Washington.

It was because of this that she now was preparing to perform a dance along the side of her other cheerleaders for the school's first pep-rally.

"I'm nervous," Baby confessed to Maddy and Cassie as they were working on their last stretches.

"You'll do great," Maddy assured. She reached out and grabbed the blonde's hand, rubbing her thumb over the back of her hand. "And if you need to leave, just tell me, I'll come with you."

Baby nodded before going back to what she was doing.

Since she met her new friend group, she always thought that Cassie would be the kindest. Her assumption was true for a while until Maddy decided to take her under her wing. Maddy let down her wall and let Baby see her for something more than a cold-hearted bitch who couldn't give a shit about anyone. Maddy was sweet, gentle, soft. It was something no one would have predicted about her. 

She caught on quickly to Baby's cues. She swore less around Baby, knowing that it made her uncomfortable, she also was less graphic about her sexual encounters for the same reason. She knew to put her hand on Baby's lower back when around her siblings because it relaxed her. She knew that if Baby had a hard day, the first thing she needed was a hug. She knew that the first thing Baby would gush about was how much Meredith made her happy. She knew the way Baby's fists would ball when someone was making her mad. She knew that Baby would never text her goodnight because she would force herself to stay awake when she was texting someone she cared about. She consciously stopped talking about Nate as much as she used to because she knew how Baby felt about him. And she knew to grab Baby's hand when she felt her anxiety coming.

Maddy knew more about Baby than either of them could tell.

"Did you see that video going around?" Cassie asked the two girls.

Immediately, they were all on the same page.

Baby had seen what she was now calling "the video that should not be named" when she was getting ready to leave after work. She was putting away some dishes she and Meredith had dirtied when her phone dinged.

jules
have you seen this?
ppl are saying its kat

Baby's eyebrows knitted together as she opened the video. She was shocked when the link took her to pornhub (a site she never visited) and even more shocked when she saw a girl with a similar figure to Kat's getting railed doggy style. She let out an audible gasp and a silent thank you to her past self for turning her volume down.