xv. prince charming > knight in shining armor

SPOILED INNOCENCEchapter fifteen❝prince charming > knight in shining armor❞

SPOILED INNOCENCE
chapter fifteen
❝prince charming > knight in shining armor❞

BABY SAT ON A PARK BENCH, WATCHING AS THE CROWD FROM THE CARNIVAL STARTED TO PUTTER OUT.  She was still sulking from the fight that had happened approximately twenty minutes ago. She still had to find a ride home but she wanted time to cool down before she interacted with anyone.

She couldn't stop replaying the previous fight in her head and how differently it could've gone. If she had never made that Jules comment, she could've probably walked away with a nice kiss for her troubles and an intact relationship (if you can even call an affair that), but instead she was sitting all alone. No kiss and no relationship insight. Baby felt herself slipping further and further into thought, her mind plummeting to a place of no return like a train going a hundred miles an hour. It kept going and going until suddenly she heard a voice.

"Hey, Baby," someone called out behind her.

She straightened up at the call of her name, unsure of who it was at first. As she turned around, she almost felt all of her anger lift off her shoulders and she felt infinitely lighter. She smiled as she saw Anderson's face glimmering in the moonlight.

"Andy," Baby said almost like a relieved sigh, "hi."

"What're you doing out here all alone?"

"Long story short, I kinda pissed off my ride."

"So you were just gonna sit around and wait for someone to offer?"

Baby shook her head with a small smile.

"If that was the plan, it worked out, right? I mean, here you are. Like Prince Charming."

Andy blushed. "You gotta quit calling me that."

"Right, you were going for a knight in shining armor."

Though Andy didn't dislike the compliments, he didn't like how much he was overheating because of them. He reached out his hand which Baby happily took.

"C'mon, Snow White, let's get you home."

Baby stood up, melting from the inside out as she looked into his puppy dog brown eyes. With her now standing, the light hit her differently and Anderson could more clearly see the younger girl's blue eyes.

He knew that he had a thing for Baby as soon as he saw her. When he saw her cheer for the first time for the pep rally, he couldn't help but see how beautiful she was. Not only did she look pretty but her personality was too. Even from only knowing each other for a short amount of time, he knew that she was the most caring person he ever met.

He felt so consumed by her effervescent beauty. He slowly lifted his hand to brush a piece of blonde hair behind her ear. Now it was Baby's turn to blush widely. She leaned into his touch, the warmth from his skin radiated from where it met her cheek to the rest of her body. As he slowly leaned in closer to her, her lips started to quiver with anticipation. Just before their lips were going to meet, Baby ruined the moment.