Killer and Night's POV: The mission

Killer POV 

Nightmare called me to the throne room. Yes we have a throne room (Killer, We're only 2 sentences into the story and you've already broke the 4th wall) Yeah, Shut up Creator. 

Anyways, I walked nervously toward the room. My anxiety started up. "What if I was in trouble!?" Was the one thought that flushed my mind. When I came into the room, Nightmare sat on his throne, looking like the boss he is. 

He said strictly to me "Killer, we need information about where the star sanes live. Their secret base." "Ok, and why did you call me" I replied. He said with a savage smile "I chosen out to attempt to find out where the star sanses secret base lies. When you come back, you should at least have a Au in mind." I was surprised. 

"Why trust me? You said yourself  that Error is one of the best and he's literally second in command." Nightmare replied "I chose you because you're pretty stealthy and convincing." 

I thought of saying thanks, but thought twice "No positivity" I remembered. "I won't let you down, boss." Was all I said. And I ran towards the door. 

Nightmare POV

I just sent that psycho on the mission. Not that I really wanted to, but Error has become more unreliable since a while ago. I think he's hanging out with that creator squid. As long as he doesn't spill the beans of where we live, or bring too much positivity into the base, or end up joining them, I was ok, but then, he became less focused on his duties. 

I've been recently thinking about replacing him with killer, but Error is the destroyer. In the middle of my thoughts, I heard horror and dust fighting in their room. Phantom came to me and said "Hey Nootmare, My bro and Horror are fighting, mind helping me separate them before they destroy the castle?" 

Phantom was the only one who was allowed to call me any name other than "Boss". Why? If I messed with him, Spooks would probably dust me. And even if I wanted to punish him, he's a ghost, so I doubt much harm would be done to him. He can turn into a normal skeleton at will, but he's really good at dodging and I didn't feel like trying my luck. 

I went up to the other 2 psychopaths room. They were fighting, Horror at 0.46 hp, and Dust at 0.38 hp. I pulled them apart and grounded them from doing missions. I learned that they really liked going on the missions I assigned them, so to them, this was pure torture. 

Phantom took Dust into another room and so did Horror. I knew letting an angry Horror into the castle without his brother or Phantom around was dangerous, so I let him go to Horrortale to let off some steam. 

Then, I went to my room to do some paperwork and planning for the next Au that we should destroy.