Memory by Melody: Nightmare and Killer POV

Killer POV

We took Nightmare back to the base and told him everything. He was pretty shocked by some things. 

I took him to his room and told him all the personal things between us. (Aka everything that happened in this book)

Nightmare: "So...are we dating?"

Killer: *blushing* "No! Not...really."

Nightmare: "Oh...well it sounded like that."

Dust: "Hey Kills, can we talk?"

Killer: "Ok. Nightmare, stay here."

Nightmare: "Ok."

I went out of Nightmare's room. 

Dust: "Ok. tell Nightmare you like him."

Killer: "WHAT"

Dust: "You like him. That's obvious. You should tell him now. I also heard Nightmare say he's your boyfriend. "

Killer: "He just found out he's the leader of a bunch of  psychopaths and he's attempted to kill his brother for a while. "

Dust: "Good point actually."

Killer: "But now you mention it, who should be the boss until Nightmare gets his memories back?"

Dust: *shrugs shoulder* "I don't know?"

Killer: "Me and Nightmare will figure it out."

I went back inside Nightmare's room and found him under the covers, but he was shaking and crying.

Nightmare's POV:

I decided to go to sleep while Killer was gone. But my nightmare was scary.

I was like a ghost, reviewing the area. I saw Dreamtale, but there was me, holding a negativity apple. 

I ate it, and I didn't want to look but I couldn't look away. That's Dream logic for you.

I was slowly getting consumed by the negativity apple, and Dream was there, watching me. After a painful while, I attacked Dream with my tentacles. 

Night: "No! Dream!"

Then, my dream shifted to another place. 

Nightmare: "This is what you get. You watched me suffer, you watched me get bullied."

Dream: "I'm sorry, I'm f**king disgusting."

Then, I woke up by Killer, he was shaking me awake.

Killer: "Nightmare what's wrong!?!" 

I buried my hands into his arms. I couldn't help it.

Nightmare: "Am I trying to...kill Dream?"

Killer: "...yes. Yes you are. I'm sorry Nightmare."

I cried into his jacket, Killer didn't seem to mind. But I noticed something, the negativity I had didn't bother him. Neither did it bother anyone else in this castle. I could see why I recruited them.

Killer: "U ok?"

Nightmare: "I'm sorry, I dragged you into this mess."

Killer: "It's fine, without you a lot of us would still be stuck in literal hell."

I smiled and closed my eyes. I heard a soft tune.

🔪= Killer

🔪: When the days are cold and the cards all fold, all the saints we see are all made of gold.

🔪: When your dreams all fail and the ones we hail are the worst of all and the bloods run stale.

🔪: I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you, but with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide.

He started to rub my back, and I realized he was trying to calm me down. I didn't resist. 

🔪: When you feel my heat, look into my eyes, it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide. 

🔪: don't put get too close, it's dark inside, it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

🔪: when the curtains call it's the last of all, when the lights fade out, all the sinners crawl. 

🔪: So they dug your grave and the masquerade will come calling out at the mess you made.

🔪: Don't wanna let you down, but I am hell bound, though this is all for you, don't wanna hide the truth.

🔪: No matter what we breath, we still are made of greed, this is your kingdom come, your kingdom come

🔪: When you feel my heat, look into my eyes it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide. 

🔪: Don't get too close, it's dark inside, it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

🔪: They say it's what you make, i say it's up to fate. It's woven in my soul, I need to let you go.

🔪: Your eyes they shine so bright, I wanna save that light, I can't escape this now, unless you show me how.

🔪: When you feel my heat, look into my eyes it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

🔪: don't get too close, it's dark inside, it's where my demons hide, my demons hide.

He finished and looked at me. 

Killer: "do you feel better?"

Nightmare: "Yes. Thank you Killer."

Then, he left. And then, I went back to sleep.