Good ending 1: Ink, Killer, Error and Nightmare POV

This ending was suggested by Crystal XD. If you have any story ideas, please submit in "NEED OF IDEAS" and say if it's a good ending or bad ending. 

(Starting from "Possible Truce")

Ink POV:

"YOU'RE TELLING ME NIGHT ARE HAS A CRUSH ON KILLER!" I yelled. "Yesssss!" Error said. "But the reasons you stated are pretty short, how can we know for sure?" I asked. "Dust already ships it." Error said, completely unrelated to the question. 

"How can we know for sure that Killer and Nightmare like each other?" I restated. "Hmmm, I'm not entirely sure." Error said. Then he had a mischievous smile. "I have a plan." He said, staring right into my non-existing soul. 

~~~~~~ After Error explained~~~~~~~~~~

"So I'm supposed to pretend to like Killer!?!" I yelled. "But I love you!" I argued. "You want to ship to sail or not?" Error said. "Ok, fine." I replied. "Now all we have to do is wait..." Error said. 

~~~~~Another time skip cause I'm lazy~~~~~~~

Killer POV:

"Ink asked me to come to OuterTale, I'll be back soon!" I yelled to Dust. "Ok, be back soon! I heard Nightmare has something planned for you!" Dust replied. 

I knew he was kidding. Right?

Once I was at OuterTale, I saw Ink there, looking weird, with hearts in his eyes. 

"Hey Ink, why did you call me?" I asked. He looked odd, didn't want to make eye contact with me. 

"Killer, I like you, ok?" I k said, startling me. "Can you be my boyfriend?" Ink said.

It shocked me so much, I didn't pay attention to  anything behind me. 

Nightmare POV:

What? 

Ink just asked Killer to be his boyfriend, and I had no response. Dust told me to come here, since Killer came here, but I wasn't expecting this. 

I felt one part of me start to cry. Why? I wiped my tears and watched them, having a dreadful feeling he was going to say yes. 

"No."

Error POV:

Yes! The ship was about to sail. I had a camera out, since I knew Dust was going to want to see this. 

"I'm sorry Ink, but I don't feel the same way." Killer said. I noticed Nightmare behind him, seeming to smile. 

Phase 2 of our plan was about to go. 

"Then, who do you like Killer?" Ink asked, shooting me a mischievous grin. 

"You promise you won't hurt him?" Killer asked. "I promise." Ink said.

"I love Nightmare. He seems kind and tries to help as much as he can, despite being "a negativity freak" he treats us all like family, but he always hides it. Recently he helped me when Dream attacked me. He willingly helped me, even when he could've sent someone else. We also sang a song together, even when he could've just ignored us. So Ink, my heart only belongs to Nightmare." Ink smiled, and his eyes turned to "normal" 

"Well, say hi to the person behind you Kills!" Ink said, seeming to be twice as more happy as before. 

Killer POV:

What was Ink talking about? There was no one behi-

Oh (no no word that sounds like sheet)

"Boss! I didn't expect you to be here! Uh..." I muttered. But he didn't seem to care. 

He wrapped his tentacles around me, and kissed me. 

Error POV: 

"So, are you two a thing now?" Ink asked. 

"I guess. Just don't tell anyone Ink!" Nightmare said, blushing at the end. 

"Ok, but Error might." Ink said, teleporting out. 

"What?" Killer asked, then they noticed me. 

"Bye! I think Dust is going to pay a hefty price for this!" I said, pointing to my camera. 

Then, I teleported out. I immediately showed the tape to Dust, and he payed me 50 gold for it. 

Yeah, that was nice considering the last chapter. More ideas are still open. THANK YOU AO MUCH FOR MAKING RHIS #20 IN KILLERMARE! 

Byeeeeeeeeee!