ACTUAL Killermare (Part 2 of bad ending 2)

Hey, I was looking up my story and saw that the rating dropped, but do I really care? No...not really. But I realized I wasn't putting any ACTUAL killermare into this, so here's a chapter with an idea I randomly got. I won't be discontinuing this, since a lot of people actually seem to like this, but here:

(Should I start on a different ship book? Most of my motivation for this is just dead, and I just got into reaction books. Plz let me know.)

This is starting from Mischief Moon's Chapter, Bad ending 2. 

Killer's POV: 

It's been a week since Nightmare died. This is the only Au where negativity still existed. No one had been here for at least 5 decades. Expect for 2 people.

Dream: "Killer, please come out. Me and Dust are worried about you."

Yup. Them. Me and Dream were the only ones not affected by all the negativity disappearing, but due to the nature of this Au, anyone who comes here feels negativity. 

"Leave me alone." I said, crying. Ink had managed to salvage Nightmare's hoodie from the lava, and I hadn't taken it off since. 

"Please, you' scaring us. Ink said he was sorry, and you said you forgave him." Dream said. I didn't say anything,

I just fell asleep again, since I didn't feel like doing anything. All the energy I used to have working with Nightmare vanished, I used to be cheerful, helpful, and somewhat enthusiastic, but I'm back to being an boring sans.

Dream's POV:

Dust: Dream, he probably fell asleep, I know him he's my friend. 

Dream: fine.

Dust: I was also his roommate once.

I let out a little laugh, but Killer's negativity blocked it out. 

Dust put his hand over my shoulder and tried to calm me down. 

"Why can't he just move on?" One part of me asked. But I couldn't even move on, and I wasn't a hypocrite. (Honestly that's a debatable subject)

Dust eventually left, since the negativity started to get too much for his soul. Me and Killer just stayed in the castle. I never saw the inside of it. I looked in every room, since I was curious. (Killer is in Nightmare's room)

I looked in his room to see if anything could calm him down. I found a box that said "look when sad" and found these things.

*I accidentally deleted their ocs on Gacha Club, so I remade them.

I decided to slip the photos under his door

I decided to slip the photos under his door. I doubted he'd see them, but it was worth a shot. 

Killer POV:

I woke up, and noticed Dream slipped some photos under the door. Naturally, I took them, I noticed they were from my "look when sad" box. I smiled, and it felt...nice. I looked around the room. I never really took a nice look around here. I looked in his nightstand, and found something, and I put it on. I cried, which Dream noticed. Gosh darn it-why did I forget to lock the door?