Error and Nightmare's POV: Backstory revealed

(Yess, finally you guys get to see what happens next!)

Error POV: 

We were in the original Undertale, and we were tearing the place up looking for the star sanes. I knew one of the former Stars, Classic lived here but the others weren't. 

(In my Au, Fell and Classic both quit from their groups)

I decided to take it to drastic measures. I took this Au's Papyrus and went to Hotland. Eventually, Classic found out about it and came after us.

"Let him go Error!" Classic said as I squeezed Papyrus's soul tightly. 

"Fine, but where are the rest of the stars?" I said. 

"I don't know! I quit, remember!" He yelled.

"Sans, who are they?" Papyrus asked. Me, and Cross all shivered. We both had a Papyrus once, but we all lost them. 

"The Great Papyrus commands you to let him go, or he will have to use his special attack!" Papyrus yelled at me. 

I smiled. "Well if you really want to fight, I won't hesitate." I said back. I missed Papyrus but I also wanted  to fight him. 

But Papyrus attacked first, pulverizing my arm with a bone. I almost fell into the lava, but I used my strings to pull me back up. 

Apparently Papyrus got out of my strings and was next to Classic. He used a Gaster Blaster to knock me loose, but then caught me using his soul grabbing magic. 

(In my Au, Papyrus knows about the attacks Sans uses on Genoside. He has similar abilities too.)

"If you dare come back to hurt anyone here, from Undyne to Papyrus, I will gladly dust you. I don't think Papyrus would hesitate hurting you, seeing the damage you've caused." Classic said. 

He let me go and his eye started to glow. "Leave, NOW!" He said. We all rushed back to Nightmare' castle. 

"You got the wrong Au." Cross said, healing his Hp with a snack.

"Yeah, no (no no word.)" I replied. 

"Boss is going to kill you." Horror said, pulling a spear from his arm. 

Spooks and Phantom came in to help heal us and to calm Dust and Horror down. 

Well. Now to wait for boss to come. 

 Nightmare's POV

Killer was waking up, meaning I could turn back, but for some reason, I couldn't. 

Then Killer woke up. 

"Ahh! Who are you!" Killer said, scrambling for his knife.

"It's me, Nightmare. I'll explain everything, just-don't tell anyone, ok?" I replied. The bad sanses were like my family, and in a way, Killer was the closest. 

"Ok, but can I walk by myself?" Killer asked. It was a weird request, but my back was begging to differ.

"Ok." I replied. "So, you are aware that me and Dream are brothers, correct?" I said, starting my story.

"Yeah, what does that have to do with anything?" Killer asked. 

"Dream is the guardian of positivity, but I was the guardian or negativity." I said. 

Killer murmured  "Does this have something to do with the fruit?"

"Wait, how did you know that?" I asked, stopping.

"Well, let's just say I had a talk with a tree spirit who told me some things, and I was a bit quick to assume." Killer said.

"Ok, that makes things easier for me to explain." I said.

(Next is all my Au, and it's a bit weird, as seen in the beginning of the story, but it also will hit you with the feels.) 

"A lot of people thought I was evil, since I guarded the black apples, or negativity apples. Dream got a lot of the praise, but he had anxiety die to this. He always tried to cheer me up, with books since I loved reading so much. But I got bullied very easily, and some of the time, Dream took the burden for me. But I had enough one day, and decided to eat all of the black apples. It caused me to become a goopy octopus." I explained, but then Killer started to laugh. 

"Goopy octopus." He said, and we both kinda laughed, but then I went back to explaining.

"It hurt since I ate most of the black apples, and all the negativity started to get to me, Causing  me to want to destroy Dream' soul. But I wanted some recruits to help me. The real Nightmare did it to protect Dream. Protecting. That' what the real Nightmare wanted." I said, started to mumble at the end.

Killer was kinda speechless, but then he seemed to pull me from walking, and pushed me into a hug. 

"I have met the real Nightmare, and I like him much better like this."

"How are we supposed to turn you back into an octopus though?" Killer asked. 

"Ah, (no no word) I didn't think about that..." I said.

"Maybe the other bad sanses's aura will make you back to normal." Killer said, making a portal.

But we were cut off by someone seeming to run towards us.

My brother, Dream. 

Yeah, nearly cried while making this chapter. Yeah, sorry for the cliffhanger. School was a bit tight today. Should Error be punished or not? That's my question I'll let you answer. Thanks for reading!