Nightmare's POV: Where is Killer?

It's been about 3 hours since I sent Killer on his mission. He doesn't do missions quite often, most of the time he does work with me or trains. 

I decided to talk to Error. I went to his room and he wasn't there. I decided to teleport him after being sure that he wasn't here. 

He teleported on his bed. Surprisingly he was sleeping. Guess he still had some "sans" in him. 

(In my Au, Nightmare knows the backstory of all his recruits, but he agreed to keep it a secret. None of the bad sanes know his backstory though.) 

I shook him up. He woke up with a shock. 

"Boss! Where am I?" Error said, rubbing his eye sockets.

"You're in your room. How long do you have to be away from our base to forget what your room looks like?" I said, my tentacles starting to grow, meaning Error was feeling negativity. 

"Error." I said, attempting to keep calm. "What did you do?"

Error suddenly stood up, as if he needed to do something urgent. I ran after him. 

"I found it!" Was all Error said, then I managed to catch him with my tentacles.

"Wait, you found what?" I replied.

"The (no no word) star's base! It's in Undertale!" Error said. 

I let him go, and he fell on the floor. "Wait, where's Killer?" He said, looking around the room. "Normally he would be the first to help me..." 

"I sent him off to find the star's base, but apparently we won't need him." I said, using my magic to make a portal.

"C'mon, time to defeat the stars once and for all..." I said. 

I yelled for the rest of the bad sanses to come. When all of them heard what was going on, they gladly went through. I went in last. 

Before I went in, I thought of something, "what had happened to Killer? If the base is in Undertale, then where was he?" 

I grabbed Error before he managed to get through the portal

"Boss, WT(you know what comes here, I ain't typing it though)!" 

"I'm going to find Killer, you're in charge until then. Get at least Blue and maybe I won't replace you with Killer." I said, putting more force on his bones."

"I w-won't let you down b-boss." He said. Then I realized he was trembling because I was squeezing him too hard. I let him go and he went through. 

I made a portal to go find him. Maybe he was slightly close to the Au, which made my job of finding him easier. 

"Killer, you (no no word) better be ok." I said, hoping into a portal of the first Au he would go to...

Dreamtale

Yeah, this was short compared to my last chapter because I just wanted a chapter out. Let's hope that Error won't get into too much trouble for getting the Au wrong. Anyways, I need to say that I can't post chapters that often, sorry for all you readers. To say sorry, I'll post another chapter today. I never thought that this would actually get viewed by anyone. Thanks! Bye! 😊 HOW DID THIS BECOME #49 IN KILLERMARE OVERNIGHT!?!