(Insert amazing title here): Nightmare, Killer,Phantom and ???'s POV

(I have my motivation back! Time to write again!)

Phantom's POV: 

Killer was crying. Why? Nightmare "rejected" him. He "didn't approve of their love and wanted to break up." That idiotic octopus. 

Almost all the bad Sanses were comforting Killer, except for Nightmare. He was outside, unaware about Killer. Spooks and I were there too. 

Killer was crying, and we were all comforting him. Then, speak of the devil. 

Nightmare: "Ok, since Killer found the Star Sanses base, let's go now-"

Horror and Dust: "No."

Nightmare: "What do you mean "No"?!?" 

Dust: "Last time I checked, Killer nearly died when you sent him last time. We aren't losing him again, and we won't listen to you." 

Nightmare: "Oh, I see. Killer's Love has blinded him. Love is pointless, and weak. Now-"

Cross: "We won't listen. If this was a plan to hurt Killer, we officially quit."

Nightmare: "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" (Bold and Caps because it has the echo effect and he's screaming)

I used my magic to teleport everyone out of the room. I wasn't dealing with him today. 

Nightmare's POV

"What do you want Passive?"

Passive Nightmare (Ghost form) was bothering me again, what did he want this time?

PN: (Passive Nightmare): "...Corrupted, why did you do that?"

CN (Corrupted Nightmare) : "Love will only blind them, and they've now been fully blinded."

PN: "But...I do like Killer,

CN: "You and I are 2 different beings, I hate Killer, we make that clear?" 

Passive finally went away. Finally, now to get those idiots back.

Passive Nightmare: (The ???)

I need to find Killer, he needs to know I don't hate him. But how? I rarely  one out of my body, and- Oof.

Phantom: "Who are you? And why do you look like Nightmare's Passive form?" 

PN: "Because I am passive Nightmare. The one in control of my body right now is my corrupted form. I didn't mean anything I said to Killer before."

Phantom: "Ok, now can you help cheer up Kills? I can make you visible to him, now go lovebirds!"

Phantom's POV:

I made him visible to Killer, and teleported everyone out of the room. Welp, I got some explaining to do.

Killer's POV:

Someone came in, it looked like...Nighty. I was ready for him screaming...but instead...

I felt a hug.

PN: "Killer! I'm so sorry about what my corrupted side said to you, please forgive me!"

Killer: "It's ok Nighty. It wasn't you. Just...don't shock me like that."

PN: "I won't be taking control of my body for a very long time, so I guess you'll have to get used to this." 

Killer: "Ok."

~~~later~~~

I knocked on the door of Sci's lab.

Sci: "Oh Killer! Good to see you, how has Nightmare been?"

Killer: "Good, but do you know anything about corruption? Especially Nightmare's Corruption?" 

Sci: "Yeah, I know a lot, why?"

Killer: "This is gonna take a while to explain..."

~~~After explaining~~~

Sci: "So you want me to somehow banish Nightmare's Corrupted side?"

Killer: "Yeah, is it possible?"

Sci: "Yes, but..."

Killer: "But what?"

Sci: "I think  the right approach is to create a replica of Nightmare's body, and put Passive inside."

Killer: "Why?"

Sci: "He could easily be reformed, but taking a whole new body..."

Killer: "If we do that, he won't be an energy spirit. And if you're talking about placing his soul inside and splitting the corruption, he might die from the separation."

Sci: "Since when did you know that much?"

Killer: "I used to be Classic, remember? I know a thing or 2."

Sci: "Ok, if you want to do this, I'm gonna need your help. Is that ok?"

Killer: "Ok."

592 words! Yeah, this book is gonna be wrapped up really soon, and I'm so excited to finish it and focus on my other books. I have like-9 drafts and I just made 2 new books. Well, thanks for reading, Byee!