Error POV: Possible truce?

THIS CHAPTER INVOLES ERRORINK! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, NO ONE FORCES YOU TO READ, AND I'M A BEGINNER AT THIS STUFF. 

Error POV: 

I was hanging out with the squid. I got a week of boring him with random facts for making me hurt Classic's au, and his brother.

"Hey, do you ever wonder how other aus of us are dealing?" Ink asked, I was explaining how determination can make you immortal, like my brother. (Error and Geno are related in my au and are NOT the same person.)

"No. Why?" I replied.

"Imagine an au where we all get along, you don't destroy, I don't create, Nightmare isn't after Dream's soul, stuff like that." He said, looking up into the doodle sphere.

"That would be nice." I said, looking up with him. "why did you bring that up now?"

"That's been my dream for a while now," he said. "Why tell me? You can tell the other star sanses." I replied We were practically enemies. Well, Frenemies for a while now. (If you don't know, Frenemies means enemy-friends.)

"I...kinda" that's all I heard since he was mumbling his words. I went closer. "What is it squid?" I blushed since I normally don't get this close to anyone, especially him.

"I kinda...like you!" I heard Ink say. I blushed. I knew he was soulless, but how does a soulless being fall in love? "How?" I asked. 

"Whenever I'm close to you, I feel normal feelings, like I don't need my vials or anything. And since we got closer by meeting-" he said, and he noticed my blushing. 

Then...

We kissed. 

(Jk, you thought it was a cliffhanger, not today)

"What was that Error!" Ink yelled. 

"I like you too Squid. I thought that it was a lost cause since you were soulless, but I guess that's not entirely true, huh?" I said. Ink blushed rainbow and hugged me. 

"So, is this a truce?" Ink asked, finally getting back to conciseness. "I...guess. I think Night is gonna kill me though." "Same here for Dream. But we have each other now, right?" Ink replied. 

"Yeah." I replied. But then I remembered how Nightmare screamed at Killer earlier and I smirked. "Something wrong Error?" Ink said, noticing me. "Actually, I think Nightmare won't be too mad about us, since he has his own." 

(There is no way no one didn't hear Nightmare.)

"Tell me everything" Ink said, sitting down like it was time for a story, and it was. 

Yeah, sorry I couldn't post, but now I posted something. Sorry for the wait! 🥲😅. But I finally have something out. I'm out of motivation, any ideas? Thanks! Bye!