Nightmare's Nightmare

This is the nightmare Night had in the chapter "Melodies" 

(THIS IS INSPIRED BY A SHATTERED DREAM COMIC I SAW) 

Nightmare POV: 

I was back at Dreamtale in my passive form, and Dream was arguing with me.

"No, not this nightmare again"

⭐️💭 = Dream 🤍💛: "Aunt" 💜🤍: "Uncle" (I don't even want to give them the Liberty of having a name) 🖤💛: Shattered

⭐️💭: This is all your fault Aunt! You made him feel like this! You made him feel miserable! 

🤍💛: If I were to recall, who ignored him? You. Who got all the praise and never shared it with Nightmare? You. Who could've stopped him? You

💜🤍: It's your fault, not ours. 

I always cried when I saw this...but no one ever heard me...

⭐️💭: This is all your fault Spirit Tree! If you never bore those fruit, me and my brother could still be equal! 

🖤💛: You want to be equal to your brother, correct...?

⭐️💭Wha?

🖤💛: C'mon, you know how easy it is, just bite the apple. He can love you again, and you can both be happy...

He bit the apple and started getting consumed by it's madness. 

Then, Shattered looked at me straight in the eye (sockets?)

🖤💛: You could've saved him, everything could've been just fine...

But u like all the other items, I started falling...down, and down, and shattered didn't chase me. I just kept falling. 

(Italic is Night and Underline is Queen Willow)

Are you alright my dear?

That was all I heard when I stopped falling. There was a tree spirit looking at me. Not out of anger, but with compassion and kindness. She seemed familiar, and held her arms out for a hug. 

I ran into her arms, and she smiled. 

"What's wrong, you can tell me, you know. I am the tree of emotions." 

"I had a nightmare, that my brother Dream became corrupt...he destroyed Dreamtale, and he blamed himself for my actions..."

"No need to worry. You're safe now."

She seemed to shapeshift and her second form looked amazing. She still had her purple-yellow eyes, but her clothes and bruises were different. 

"Now I'm afraid I won't see you again, so keep my words of advice

"Now I'm afraid I won't see you again, so keep my words of advice." 

"Mom...?"

"Take care of your friends, and Dream. You are both needed, and there are others who care about you." 

"Ok.."

Then, she she started to dust.

"No..come back...please..."

"I love you with all my heart..."

When she officially dusted, I saw her crown, and a flower.

(In my Au, energy beings can dust)

(There's no crown like the one Queen Willow was wearing, so I just put 2 flowers

(There's no crown like the one Queen Willow was wearing, so I just put 2 flowers.)

Then, I woke up, and started to cry. 

Yeah, I had this idea at like 11:00 at night yesterday and decided to do it. Thanks for reading! Byeee!

(Just a detail, this ain't canon for the storyline, I just wanted to post something)