Part 2 of ACTUAL Killermare

Dream's POV:

I ran into the room, worried about Killer. 

Then, I kinda...laughed.

He was wearing Nightmare's crown and was looking in the mirror. He looked kinda funny.

"Stop laughing Dream." Killer said. He wasn't angry, but just realizing how silly he looked. He laughed too.

Then, he took off the crown and handed it to me.

Killer: "You should have this." 

Me (Dream): "Why?"

Killer: "You're his brother. You've been with him the longest and I think you should have it."

I took the crown and thanked Killer. I went outside since I thought it would be best to leave Killer alone. 

Immediately I broke down into tears. Why did he have to go. The balance between Negativity and Positivity was unequal. Unless...

Yeah, that's all. I finished on April First, isn't that a nice surprise.

APRIL FOOLS! This isn't the end of the chapter.

Killer POV: 

I felt something weird outside and decided to check it out. 

"DREAM! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?!" 

Dream had a knife in his hand and his sleeve was out. Meaning yes. He cut himself, damaging his soul. I grabbed the knife away and just...

Kills: "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!"

Dream: "THE BALANCE BETWEEN AUS IS UNSTABLE!  IF I DO THIS, EVERYTHING WILL BE OK!"

Killer: "WHAT WOULD NIGHTMARE THINK!?!"

And both of us just stood there...remembering...Both of us had positive memories and emotions surrounding Nightmare, and this isn't something he'd want. Being the last 2 people who could feel the emotion, both of us...broke. 

Dream: "I'm g-gonna go outside, I need to d-do my job."

I had no problem with that, other than he was crying. He teleported out and I was left there...alone...Nightmare...

Nightmare...my love...why did you have to go?

Reaper's POV:

I was doing my job when all of a sudden, I felt someone get close to death. This was a common thing, but it wasn't anyone, it was Dream. I watched Killer and Dream talk about Nightmare. It had been quite a long time. I wasn't effected either, as the god of death. But seeing Killer and Dream sad, I had an idea. Since Nightmare died, he refused to fully die. So, why not just bring him back?

I used my magic to teleport to Nightmare's soul. 

Night: "What do you want Reaper?" 

Reaper: "I just saw Dream nearly die-"

Night: "EXCUSE ME WHAT!?!"

Reaper: "Chill. He didn't actually die. But since Dream and Killer miss you a lot, and the multiverse wine unstable with not that many deaths, I have decided to revive you."

Night: *Stands up* "But...isn't that going against the rules of Death?"

Realer: "You weren't supposed to die. So bringing you back to the living wouldn't do anything bad. You ready to see everyone again?"

Night: "Y-yeah. I'm ready."

I waved my scythe in the opposite motion as one would use to reap a soul, and he vanished, not dusted, but his soul bringing up small pieces and coming back together. 

"Bye Nightmare!" I said, feeling the balance of the multiverse coming back together with each piece of his soul coming back together, and...he vanished.

504 words, and this is the actual ending. Thanks for reading! Bye!