Killer's POV: Who are you!?!

Killer's POV:

I went outside to teleport into an Au. Not just any Au, Dreamtale. I had a feeling if those stars were going to place a base somewhere, it would be in this Au. I never really got the chance to look around, the last time that I was here was when Nightmare was showing me the Aus for the first time.  

I noticed a pretty cool looking tree. I headed towards it. Night said not to go near it, nor it's fruit, but he never told me why.  I decided to play safe and not touch the fruit. The black apples were giving off some really negative energy, while the yellow ones were pretty positive. 

(In my Au, the tree wasn't destroyed.) 

I decided to ignore the tree, for now... besides, I needed to find at least 1 clue about- what the (no no word) is that! There was something next to the tree, but it looked more like a spirit than a normal skeleton. She just like-faded into existence, like the opposite of dusting! 

"Hello Killer. Is there something you need?" The spirit asked, interrupting my thoughts. I had no (no no word) idea how she knew my name but I decided to ask her about the star sanses. 

I sat down and said "Yes actually Ma'am. I'm looking for a small group called "the star sanes" do have any clue where they might be?" I asked, politely. She seemed pretty nice for a random tree spirit facing a skeleton with a knife. 

"Please, call me Willow" (I had no other name ideas) the tree spirit replied. 

"Yes, May I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure Killer." She replied 

"I don't know what it is but something about your aura reminds me of my boss, Nightmare. But it also kinda reminds me of Dream." That question has been bothering me since Willow faded here. 

"Ah yes. That would be because I'm their mother." Willow replied. (I'm using the word "replied" a lot.) 

I was honestly in pure shock. It never hit me that my boss and Dream had a mom. I stood up and bowed. Her children were the guardians of positivity and negativity. 

"Oh, no need to bow Killer." Willow said in response. 

"But, I heard that Dream had some abuse as a kid, and Night was constantly ignored. You look too nice to be someone who would hurt Dream. Or ignore Night-Boss." I said, sitting back down. I forgot that I was supposed to call Nightmare "Boss", not his real name. 

(In my Au, Dream was put through abuse because he was feeling negative feelings and his guardians thought he was supposed to feel only positivity. Same way with Nightmare.) 

"Ah yes. I couldn't take care of neither child after they were born. I had to ask Dream and Nightmare's Aunt and Uncle to take care of them. I still feel bad that I couldn't help either one during their childhood." 

I couldn't help but feel sympathy for her. Nightmare and Dream both hated their heritage, but I never thought that there was another side to the story. "Ah yes. I know the Star Sanes location, you said you needed it earlier, am I correct?" She said. 

I jumped up in excitement. "Yes! I do need it!" I replied with a smile. 

"May I ask, why do you need their location?" Willow replied. She sounded sad, but still had a smile. 

"Well Miss-Queen Willow" (I just realized that Willow here is the queen of Dreamtale.) "Nightmare really needs to find them." 

Willow looked at me sadly, as if she knew that the reason behind finding Dream and his friends was to destroy Dream's soul. "They live in one of the village houses nearby." Willow replied. 

"Hey, Queen Willow, what's going to happen to you?" I asked. I felt bad for Dream and Nightmare's mom. One of her children were about to possibly die. 

"Heh, I'm not sure how much time I have left, but just for Nightmare and Dream, can you pick one of each apple you see above you?" She asked. I felt bad about her dying, especially because Nightmare nor Dream had ever met her, and most importantly, because she still cared about Dream and Nightmare, even though they possibly hated her. 

"Yes I will Queen Willow. Thank you for your wisdom." I replied. She seemed to fade away, not dust, but fade like I saw her do when I first spotted her. 

I climbed the tree, it was a bit high, but I managed to grab one of each apple. I put it in my inventory and headed off towards the village.