𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

°☆  . ● . ★ ° . 
• ○ ● .  👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 ☆  
★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘀. • °   .

10%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

˚. 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 *ੈ
𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙗𝙤𝙧

 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ࡆ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙗𝙤𝙧

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

SECRETS, so many people have them, for example, my mother has them, actually, she has a lot of them and no one questions them yet.

No one questions them because we all have them, my secrets are almost as bad as my mother's, my sister unlike me refuses to be like our mother. But I am my mother, I do the unspeakable because I care about the people around me but unlike my amazing mother, I haven't killed anyone yet that is.

Is my mom a terrible person? Absolutely not, I believe she worked hard to protect our family and some people might think I'm crazy for believing that but truly, she did, she did whatever it took and that's why I am where I am now.

"I send Kenny my condolences he was an amazing man" Dallas lied, she hated that man with a passion, and when she saw her mother blending that smoothie she was filled with joy, no, she wasn't crazy of course she wasn't. She just enjoyed watching the people who hurt her family suffer, because why shouldn't they?

"yes, he considered you as a daughter." A daughter? the woman who stood before me lied to my face, you wouldn't try to grope someone you see as a 'daughter', I'm glad he's dead one less person in my life that pisses me off.

"sure, I'm not really interested in this conversation right now, really good talk though" Dallas fake smiled as she walked away from the woman, she walked over to her siblings who stood over the casket.

"He's probably burning in hell right now" Dallas lowly spoke, he'd better of been burning in hell, if he wasn't the devil is a lie.

"Why would you say that?" Ginny complained as she covered Austin's ears, it wasn't like Austin didn't know what certain words meant he's not dumb, he's nine.

"Because he deserves to be in that casket" Dallas freely spoke, he did deserve to die anyone who'd touch a child inappropriately because they think they're better than everyone else should be dead.

"You need to go to therapy, really you do" Ginny sarcastically smiled at her sister, she walked away, leaving Austin standing there quietly.

"You okay sugar?" Her accent was strong, it smoothed over like sweet-honeycomb "yeah I'm just sad, I liked Kenny" Austin pouted.

"It's okay, I'm sure Kenny misses you to" Dallas smiled at her brother, how do tell your 'innocent' brother that the man he called 'dad' was a horrible person, Austin didn't deserve the bare truth, Dallas Miller didn't even like the bare truth.

"Now dry your tears my magical little genius remember, some people are bee's and what do we do to bees?" Dallas asked.

"even if their good Austin, we sting first and we are forgotten because all bees die after they sting" Dallas squeezed his cheeks causing him to smile.

She turned around and looked at her mother who played good wife the best, she always played good wife until they crossed her and when they crossed her she recycled them and ran.

Did she have a problem moving from state to state? yes at first, but after her third school she learned that people come and go, they always come and go so as her mom once told her 'You win more flies with honey, but if you get yourself a bee, sting first' you always sting first and leave when things get bad.

"Who shows that much cleavage at a funeral?" A blonde woman asked, Dallas rolled her eyes and turned to the older woman.

"People who actually have boobs to show" Dallas grabbed her brother's hand and walked towards her mother.

"Mom when are we leaving, these red bottoms are starting to hurt" Dallas complained whispering in her mother's ear.

"Go get ginny to turn the car on and I'll be out after I change." Georgia smiled, Georgia Miller is a saint, she can do no wrong, unless you cross the people she loves most. Her children.

"Will do" Dallas smiled at her mother as she walked away still holding Austin's hand.

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅ ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Hey everyone welcome to secrets, I hope you enjoy it please don't be a quiet reader.