𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀
☄. *𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣. ⋆ ⋆·˚ ༘
*•°. *࿐⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

↶*ೃ✧˚.𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ❃ ↷
ˊ- 𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧' ੈ˚ ★

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ❃ ↷ ˊ- 𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧' ੈ˚ ★

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

Make-up, it's something I've mastered over the years when you have a model-like mother who's usually busy, you learn to explore the things you like.

When I look in the mirror, I see someone I don't like. No, I'm not insecure, I've just done horrible things I'm one of the reasons we had to move here.

But for my mother beauty comes easily, she's always had it and she protects it like it's her fourth kid.

And as my mom always says "if they can see where your makeup ends and face begins you've done it wrong" and I stand by that.

"So what are you doing the project on?" Dallas asked as the three walked into CVS. "I'm gonna use the letters my dad sent me"

"They'll love that" Dallas paused "stay with Ginny, I have to go get something."

She walked towards the pharmacy at the back
of the store, looking around, she waited for a guy who was receiving a bag of medicine She assumed.

"Okay, what can I do for you?" The pharmacist asked, her red hair was tied back into a ponytail that neatly sat on her back.

"Plan b, please" Dallas smiled, I've never felt so nervous about anything ever. It's a first time for everything I guess.

The pharmacist looked at her with judgement slowly filling her eyes "aren't you a little young to be having sex?"

Dallas glanced at the woman before her "I asked you for plan b, not your opinion."

The woman rolled her eyes before putting the box on the counter "you have a coupon?"

Dallas opened her purse "I guess I don't, how much?"

The pharmacist watched Dallas look through her bag "it's fifty dollars, you know the guy usually buys it."

Dallas slid the money on the counter before grabbing the box "they don't pay you extra to give your opinions out to the customers."

Dallas walked away and made her way towards the front where her brother and sister
checked out "are you guys almost done?"