𝗶𝗶. 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
.     ⁺

10%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( 𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗿 )
ଓ⁾⁾*𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚+:•*∴•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ

•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( 𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗿 )ଓ⁾⁾*𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚+:•*∴•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ

═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════

My braids laid on my shoulders and my backpack, sadly I don't believe in those. Wait no I believe in them I just find them, disgusting?

Like a backpack ruins a good outfit, that's why I just carry a binder. "Mom we'll be fine I promise" Ginny tried to calm her mother.

"Okay okay, my sweet babies every time we do drop off's on the first day it makes me realize how fast your growing up" Georgia playfully pouted.

"Momma please, we'll be fine we have our schedules and everything" Dallas sighed, every time the two, went to a new school their mother gave a whole speech about how we're getting older and how she loves remembering memories.

"Okay okay, I'll let you two go" Georgia kissed both of her kids on the cheek and watched them walk out of the office, side by side.

"My lockers by the office where's yours?" Ginny asked her sister, they were only a year apart but it was obviously a huge difference in maturities.

"My lockers at the end of the hall" Dallas admitted, the bell rung and kids start to flood out of the classrooms.

"I'll see you later?" Dallas asked her sister. "Yeah see you" she responded before walking away.

Dallas made her way down the hall, her block heel- leather sandal made pleasing thuds on the marble floor as she made her to her locker.

She looked down at the little paper attached to the full-sized paper and repeated the numbers. "34-27-19".

She unzipped her saint Laurent, leather satchel and put her mini notebook along with the un-needed binder and closed it back.

"How do you walk in those things" a boy about an inch taller than her asked. Dallas jumped in place.

"Who the hell are you?" Dallas rudely asked, it came out as nice due to her rich-accent.

"Marcus, and you are?" He responded, his long yet short hair sat tucked behind his ears with a string going down the front.