𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁-𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

- ,, 🍥 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗽𝘆 ·˚ ༘ ꒱
🍧 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼.˚ ᵎ┊͙◟̆◞̆

══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════

mama always taught me to sting when sure because of the consequences and the aftermath of the problem, daddy always taught me to not sting because apparently, my mother is batshit crazy and so is austin.

the family came to the school after their mother got a call "ginny you can't be that upset" dallas rolled her eyes, it's absolutely no reason for her to be mad.

"mom is so embarrassing, how aren't you embarrassed she stood in the gym dancing in the corner the whole time."

"what-"

"yeah, then brodie kept calling her hot" ginny rolled her eyes, I have no idea why virginia is that mad ever since she got a boyfriend she's been acting like she's known him her whole life and suddenly momma is embarrassing. "brodie called her hot?"

"yeah, so did almost every boy in the room" ginny went on, this didn't make dallas mad considering she didn't even remember being asked to date.

"whatever, it isn't that serious you're letting that bun wearing idiot and all your uptight friends impact you" dallas sat in the back, looking at her sister. "it's my life I can do whatever I want"

"yeah, that's the bad part about this whole thing."

"can I tell you something?" ginny asked her sister, dallas nodded her head before her sister went on.

"so it's this other boy-" before she could finish the car door swung open, austin sat in the backseat next to dallas while georgia sat in the front.

the car was silent for a while "well, how'd it go?" ginny asked, georgia took a deep breath before turning to look at her kids.

"I'm not gonna lie it was-"

"you're not gonna lie that's weird" ginny interrupted, oh yeah last night some hill-billy came to our house and told them she was our aunt, I wasn't home and when I got home everyone was asleep. no one, as in mom didn't tell me and ginny had to.

I knew she had some secrets, but nothing like this. I don't want to assume before she tells us the reason for keeping her sister from us but a part of me wants to. what else is she lying about, or is maddie lying? a rush of thoughts poured into her mind at the thought of what else it could be that she didn't know of yet.