𝘃𝗶. 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗿

:. ° .☆  
. ● .° °★
★  ★°𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙗 ★ .  *  
.  °☆  . ● . ¸

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

╳°»𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘
➵ ღ ・⁙ 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙩・∾ 。«°╳

╳°»𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙ 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙩・∾ 。«°╳

━━・:*:・゚⊰❦⊱・:*:・゚━━

"Thanks, mom," Dallas said as she closed the door, she turned around and walked towards her closet. Unstrapping her bra she took her shirt off as she looked through her closet.

"Holy shit!!" Dallas yelled she used her arms to cover her bare chest "what the fuck Marcus!" She continued to yell.

"Shit, sorry, sorry I'll cover my eyes" Marcus turned his whole body back towards the window.

"Why the hell are you in my room in the first place?" Dallas lowered her voice, she quickly grabbed a shirt and put it on.

"So this is your room" Marcus looked around "it doesn't suit you, I couldn't see you like a pink type of girl maybe gold."

"Marcus, yes this is my room, I like pink now tell me why hell you're in it at" she looked at her phone "nine at night."

"Do you like him?" He asked as he picked up a picture frame "who?"

"Brodie" Marcus responded walking closer to her "why does it matter?" Dallas whispered, my sister's room was literally right next to mine.

"Do you like him?" He repeated his words, the two now stood face to face.

"Yes, I like him, now answer my question" Dallas answered, I don't know if 'like' would be the word to use but I would go on another date with him.

"Okay, then that's that" he lifted her face with one finger. "That's what, I'm just maxines dumb friend remember?" Dallas said as she yanked away from his touch.

"Who the fuck climbs through a window, this isn't rapunzel and you aren't Flynn rider" just as she said that his lips smashed into hers.

His gentle hands cupped her face, unlike the first time they kissed this one was soft and passionate, a shiver went down her spine as he backed her up, making her plop down on the bed.

Home-wrecker, no, I don't even know for sure if they're dating and I for one, do not care to find out he kissed me first just because I'm kissing him back doesn't mean I'm in the wrong. And she doesn't have to know.

"Wait, what are we doing?" Dallas lightly pushed his chest off on hers, I am no homewrecker!

"Shit, I'm sorry, it's just I know you were on that date tonight and Maxine wouldn't shut up about how perfect you two would look together and it's just-" Marcus paused.

"It's just what?" Dallas asked, the two held eye contact, making Dallas flustered. "I can't stop thinking about you" Marcus admitted as he sat up on the bed.

That's one of the most sweetest things a guy ever said to me, so she kissed him, I leaned forward and kissed him, butterflies, I felt butterflies in my stomach as his cold hand went up my shirt.

Marcus pulled her waist closer now putting her on his lap, her hips thrusted against his as the kiss became fast and sloppy.

I'm such a homewrecker.

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅ ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

sorry if the chapter is short
it's just that I'm really bad at
writing smut I can barely
write detailed kisses