𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ man's world... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰your not your mother꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

◛⑅ ·˚ ༘ ♡ ﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🥥 ꒱ fighting,
dads rental࿐ ࿔*:・

◛⑅  ·˚ ༘ ♡ ﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🥥 ꒱ fighting,dads rental࿐ ࿔*:・

━━━━━

We live in a man's world, I learnt that the hard way. I learned that when a man put his cold hands on my body and my voice was too small to speak up—I learned that living in a man's world can be the worst thing ever but only you can make it the best. I tried to kill someone, I didn't succeed but nothing was stopping me but my mother laying right next to him. holding that pillow over his face was one of the warmest things I've ever felt.

Deep in my soul, I felt the joy from pressing that pillow down and hearing his breaths slow down but. You know when that man's world your a character in ends, your pain becomes what if's, what if I was the one to kill him, what if my mom didn't walk in, what if I'm crazy.

See I don't want to be my mom, but it's the only thing stopping me from becoming the woman she wouldn't want me to be, I watched my mom blend up that smoothie and I didn't stop her because I didn't know, but once I googled that plant my heart smiled, I felt free but what if I'm crazy.

What if Dallas was right, what if I need therapy what if Austin needs help. I can't escape the questions and I want the answers I'll never, ever, get. No, I'm not crazy, I'm just a young woman who's been in a man's world for too long.

It is truly exhausting to exist in a world not designed for you, watching that man who did terrible things get off with a warning because he's a man makes you a new person, all women are crazy if thinking about a new world where men weren't the priority. I should've killed him, I am crazy I don't think it's anything wrong with being tired of a world, not for you.

This world doesn't take you seriously, you're a woman just because your the reason that man exists doesn't mean you matter because you don't, you are just that woman who stands behind the man—it's always a greater woman standing behind that great man they say as if that's fair.

For example, my father was never my dad he was always ginny's dad. But without the help of his mother he wouldn't have made it very fair, my mom, she finds men to make great and when they decide she's not needed it's over, suddenly she's not needed.

Men are entitled, they're coddled by their mothers, told they're the man of the house when their father decides to find a new house to be the man of so in a way, women keep the cycle going, not just any woman but the ones who can't live without a man "and I lied to you about that and about sleeping with your brother!" was all Dallas heard once she followed Abby out of the auditorium.