𝘅𝘃. 𝘀𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁

..⃗. [𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁] 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

❍⌇─➭ 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀﹀﹀ ︵↷
⌗𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 : ๑ ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ ⌨꒱

❍⌇─➭  𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀﹀﹀     ︵↷⌗𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 : ๑ ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ ⌨꒱

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

But the bad thing about confidence is too much of it, when you have too much confidence in yourself things always go wrong. It usually goes, good outcome than bad outcomes. I really hate it when it's bad

MarcusB8: wyd

MarcusB8: unlock your window

Dallas checked her phone as she dried her hair, letting the wet hair fall down her bareback. She opened the curtains to be faced with Marcus standing on a ladder in front of her window. She used her free hand to open the window letting the cold breeze enter her room along with Marcus.

"Just why?" Dallas asked as she walked towards her closet remembering she stood with sweat pants and a bra on, quickly grabbing the t-shirt that hung in her closet and putting it on "thought you would want some company neighbour" Marcus smiled, looking at her back.

"Company?" Dallas paused, slowly turning around and making direct eye contact "how's Padma doing?" Dallas asked, Marcus, walked over towards her, moving the her brown girls on the opposite side of her back, leaving her neck bare.

"Stop with the Padma shit, I came to ask if you wanted to hang out not to have you berate me" Dallas felt his breathe on her neck before she pushed him away. "You mean sex?"

"No I meant to hang out, yesterday you were so chill what did I do this time?" Marcus asked, backing up.

Dallas sighed "nothing Marcus im just" she paused thinking of how to respond "I'm just annoyed, what's up?"

"I came to ask if you wanted to go somewhere," he asked.

"Nope, I have a curfew and it's past it" Dallas protested as she put her hair in a low ponytail."

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

Dallas and Marcus stood on top of a hill just outside of town, the fresh breeze filled her ears but the cold filled her wet ears and hair causing her to be cold "where exactly are we?" She asked.

"My calm place," Marcus said, sitting down on the grass that was once below him, after he spoke the area filled with silence. "Are you gonna tell me why it's your 'calm' place?"

"No, but I will tell you why I made you come" Marcus turned to face her "I felt lonely, my sister and her friends were incredibly loud and annoying but then I remembered I have a hot neighbour who happens to have a great personality."

"Aw, that's semi-sweet" Dallas smiled "but why'd you really drag me out of bed at one in the morning?"

"You weren't in bed, by your wet hair and shivering yet ashy skin I'd guess you just got out of the shower" Marcus took off his jacket and placed it around the girls' shoulders.

"Thanks, but I didn't ask for the things you found out while stalking me, I asked why you upset" Dallas pouted as she reached her hand out softly touching his cheeks, turning his head.

"Don't get all soft on me, state" Marcus joked, Dallas rolled her eyes "bitch- did you just call me a state, for your information Dallas isn't a state texas, is" she laughed.

Marcus scooted closer to her "nuh-uh Mr playboy keep ya distance, I'm not doing anything with you until you tell me what's wrong" Dallas moved the boy's arm away from her waist.

"Texas, it's personal okay?" He moved closer "maybe I just don't wanna bring up old trauma" his hand wrapped around her waist.

"No" she pushed his face away "Marcus fucking baker stop trying to kiss me" he sighed before rolling his eyes.

"Texas-"

"Stop calling me texas when you know damn well my names Dallas, it's either you tell me what's wrong with you or I'll tell my mom I need new window locks" Dallas threatened.

"I just don't want to talk about it" he raised his voice, Dallas jumped, standing up "I don't know who the fuck you think you are but I stopped letting men yell at me a long time ago."

Marcus stood up following behind the girl "Dallas wait" he yelled as she continued to walk "Dallas!!" He reached for her arm pulling her back towards him, after she stood in front of him he gently wrapped his hand around her neck making her look up at him.

"Marcus-"

"I'm sorry okay, I don't ask about your personal life nor do I bring up the fact that your batshit crazy do I?" His voice softened.

"Marcus if you don't let go of me I swear-"

"Behave, I'm not done" Marcus knew he wasn't hurting her, if he was he'd let go. This wasn't his first time.

He leaned down, letting their lips touch before they met. Dallas melted at his touch, yes this was wrong and yes, he was technically choking her but part of her liked it. She opened her mouth allowing his tongue to enter. Before it could go any further her phone started ringing.

She pushed him off of her, looking down she read the caller id "mommy" she checked her phone and had gotten twelve miss calls.

"Take me home" Dallas began to walk away but turned around after realizing he wasn't behind her "now."

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅ ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
I tried to make this as toxic as possible but I dunno 🤷🏽‍♀️