𝘅. 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

. • ☆ • . . • ☆ • .
☆ • . • 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙨☆ • . • ☆

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

╳°»。 ∾𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲・⁙・ ღ
➵ ⁘𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿 ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

╳°»。 ∾𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿 ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

━━━━━━─ ⇀♡↼ ━━━━━━

I've never had a job, but momma said I needed to get one, so I might get one, I don't want one though. I don't really have a choice and that makes me sad for some reason.

I don't know what to feel at the moment and that's what bothers me the most, I feel like I wanna cut my hair but I also feel like I wanna eat ice cream and cry.

Dallas opened her door in shock, there on her bed, a tall, raven-haired boy sat. A smile formed on his lips as he turned towards her.

She quietly slammed the door causing Marcus's smile to drop "why are you in my room, what if my mom came in huh?" She whispered.

He ran his hands through his hair before responding "so you didn't tell anyone?" He responded.

"Who the fuck would I tell, my sister?" She paused "speaking of my sister what did you say to her?" After she spoke, Marcus bit his lip as he started to walk closer to her.

"Nothing, I just came to apologize" as he stepped closer Dallas's feet moved in sync as she backed up.

"Then apologize and get out" her hands sat in the pockets of her hoodie, no emotion on her face while it poured through her bloodstream.

"What's wrong?" He asked, "you seem more, what's the word, mean?"

Tears began to slowly fall out of her eyes as her hands covered them "I don't fucking know okay, I might have to get a job did you know that?" She continued to cry.

The boy, stood there confused thinking of what to do, Marcus slowly opened his arms and Dallas walked into them.

His hand gripped the back of her neck softly as he held her tightly, the two quickly pulled away making direct eye contact before he leaned in.

Their lips met, this kiss was nothing like the one the night before. Instead, it was sloppy, as if they were animals yet it was intoxicating making her want more.

"Peach!!" she heard her mother's voice on the other side of the door, both teenagers pulled apart as she signalled for him to get in her closet.