𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗱

∞ ✻ ✱ ⌱ ⌖ ☻
ꐕ ː〝 ∙ ≜ ⊙ ⊞ ⊰ ⊶ ⋇ ⋮
✖ Üッꆛ 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧∷ ❐ ╳ ◎ ღ

89%
█████████

。・:*:・゚☆ 。 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙤
・:*:・★𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

。・:*:・゚☆ 。 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙤・:*:・★𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

✥--- † ---✥

Stalker, don't be silly I am no stalker. I'm just a semi-curious teenage girl who wants to find out who the hot guy was that talked me to today.

Dallas sat at the built-in bar eating the pie that was given to her mother the day before.

She ate with one hand and scrolled through Instagram with the other, if Ginny, and I know she did get their Instagram's then Maxine should have a follower or follow someone with the name 'Marcus'.

"Dallas are you coming," Ginny asked her sister as she walked into the kitchen.

"yeah let me put my shoes on, hey do you know anyone named Marcus?" Dallas asked.

"Is he, like this tall with black hair?" Maxine held her hand slightly above her head.

"Yup" Dallas nodded, Maxine covered her face with her hands and groaned.

"Ignore him, that's my idiot twin brother he's such a loser" Maxine explained. "Oh yeah, one of my friends wanted me to ask if you were single".

"Which one of your friends?" Dallas asked as she raised her eyebrows.

"Brodie, he was sitting next to you" Maxine responded, I don't think I remember a Brodie.

"Who?" Dallas asked as she dug into the pie.

"Blue eyes, about this tall" Maxine moved her hands high in the sky.

"yeah I have no idea who that is, but I don't have a boyfriend" Dallas responded as she put her shoes on.

"Are we gonna go yet?" Ginny groaned, Dallas hit the follow button and began to walk towards the door.

"You're not gonna get your backpack?" Maxine asked.

"I don't own a book bag and I already did my homework" Dallas locked the door behind her.

"So why don't you use backpacks?" Maxine asked as the three made their way across the street.

"Their ugly, an ugly backpack ruins a good outfit" Dallas shrugged. "She's believed that since kindergarten, you should've seen her walking around with a purse" Ginny smiled.